Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Fun....

1. If you could choose 5 things that belonged to someone else in your household to fling, what would they be? Hmm... a few movies that I don't like watching, this and that which never makes it from here to the office, a feather pillow from way back when, and I'd say t-shirts to wear while working in the yard and socks that have no mates but we just took care of that last week!
2. What would be the worst 5 things that someone could fling of yours? My scrapbook things, My camera, My shoes, My purses, My pictures!
3. What are you the best at keeping organized? The worst? WOW... I am pretty organized.. it either has its place or its in the trash in my house. I am a clean freak as people say! The best part --- so is my hubby! If I had a worst thing unorganized is I have one drawer in my house that has pens, paper, tape and such in... I hate not being able to find things.
4. What is the one thing in your house that needs organizing the worst? Hmm.. I'd say our garage.. we have lots of totes full of Christmas and other decorations... they are all in one place but need to have more shelves and such!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey there.. glad you stopped by. I am looking forward to GNO Friday night... see ya then!