Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day my friends....


Just wanted to post a picture of our little guy and wish you all a Happy Valentines Day!! He is growing so fast! I went back to the doctor yesterday and am supposed to return to work on March 5th! I am praying that God will answer our prayer and allow me to stay at home with Piercen so we can travel with Jeremy! I would appreciate all of your prayers! I will post again soon! Hope everyone is doing well! I pray that you had a wonderful Valentines Day! And remember... God is LOVE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a handsome little man!

Gwen said...

Can I say again...Piercen is soooo precious????? Okay thanks.....

Piercen is soooo precious!!!

Christy said...

thank you ladies..... I really appreciate your kindness.... Gwen, hope your kids are all well!!! Veronica I hope you are feeling good!! Can't wait for you to have him/her and show off your pictures!!