Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Amanda, this is for you!


Wow has time flown! I have finally been able to sit down and load weeks worth of pictures into the computer. I wanted to post this one picture of Easter tonight while I hope to create a slide show soon so I can share others with you. This is Piercen and his little friend Meg on Easter Sunday. Piercen and Meg are six weeks apart. Aren't they just adorable!?!?! I think so!!!
I will post new pics soon. Amanda, you asked for a picture so here ya go.
Our boys are growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Well this may be for Amanda but I have to add my two cents in here and say you are absolutely right those two are absolutely adorable!

Christy said...

girl its for everyone!!! I just put that because Amanda had asked to see a new picture :0) thanks for visiting Gwen!!!