Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Praying for Gods will....

Hey friends... hope this blog post finds you all doing well. Thanks for visiting me even when I am not faithful to write or post anything! Everyone has been such a blessing to me over the past several years. I am blessed to call you my friends!

I would like to leave a prayer request with you today and ask anyone who stops by to pray for us. We have been married for almost ten years and during those ten years Jeremy has both pastored and evangelized. During the times of pastoring we lived in a parsonage and during the last 4 1/2 years we have been renting. It is with much prayer that we are trying to get everthing finalized today to begin the process of building our very first 'home'.

While this request may sound materialistic for a home it is really not I promise. As much as I'd love to build the home of my dreams in all reality that isn't what will take place. However, it will be much more than a house, it will be our home. I look forward to it being ours, no more rent each month and thousands of dollars invested into something each year that we can not call our own. It is my prayer that if it be Gods will that he will continue to open the door that has been set before us. We will find this out either this afternoon or tomorrow and I am believing for what God has in store for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! That is wonderful news Christy.

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted. Good luck.

Gwen said...

I know I'm a little late but still praying!

Christy said...

thanks girl... pray for us please everything is up in the air and now we gotta go another route.. thanks friends! I'll update soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey how are things? Just checking in on you guys.