Thursday, August 21, 2008

He is growing so fast...











Just a few updated pics of my little guy... I am so in love with him. I never knew I could love him so much.... I never imagined a love like this before. He is such a joy and we try to hold on to every second with him because he is growing so fast... hard to believe it has almost been 2o months! He loves the piano and honestly, he doesn't just get on it and *BANG* around... he will stretch and play over it just perfectly! I love watching him... He also loves his guitar! I am proud of him! For so long he would play a little then stop and sing and then play some more and then stop and sing some more. NOW he has it down!! He can play & sing !!! Isn't it precious how they learn ??? Piercen loves it now that he can play and mommy sings ....


The top picture is how Piercen likes to be super silly! The *H*A*T* on his head is actually the saddle that goes on his pony -- where he came up for that who knows! He cracks us up. He more me laugh, the sillier he is! He is so much fun! I am posting an upclose pictures so you can see the HUGE smile!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is PRECIOUS!!!! He is beginning to look like you a little.

Love to you my friend!

Gwen said...

What precious pictures and he is growing sooo fast!

Did you get my email? I have added you as a reader!

Have a great weekend!

Robin said...

Hey, I tried to email you but it came back to me. I made a blog and wanted to give you the address.

http://jakerobinharper.blogspot.com/