Monday, December 29, 2008

My baby boy....

Turned "2"... Happy Birthday Piercen!


What a wonderful two years it has truly been. God has been so awesome! I never knew I would love someone so much! Of course I love Jeremy with everything I have but it is a completely different love. AND I must add, there is SOMETHING about a mommy & her B*O*Y!!!


Here are a few pics to share with you over the past two years... OH how I love him so!
Piercen, the plans God has for you will some day soon all unfold... I pray that my love with always give you roots & may you always, always, walk in the truth!
love,
Mommy

















1 comment:

Gwen said...

Happy belated birthday to Piercen! I can't believe he is 2 already!!! Wow!!!

No I didn't shut down my blog. I made it private only for people with permission. I added you as a reader so you should be able to access it with a password. I hope all is well with you and your family!