Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy Birhday Mema ...

I told her to be sure I got a picture of this and didn't she pose?
My Aunt Debbie cracked up!

*** 80 PLUS wonderful years ***

I can't believe its been another year already! It seems like yesterday we were celebrating with Mema and thanking God she is healthy and had another wonderful year. Here we are again a year later. My how time flies! We had a nice family luncheon last week with Angela, Zac and the kids because they weren't actually going to be in town on the 29th. We all had a nice visit (Aunt Debbie, Piercen, Mom, myself, Jen and Bekah too) and I am proud to announce that I found out that Angela and Zac will be expecting #3 and I am SUPER excited. Due Novemeber 10th. Just in time for the Holidays with us!!!


~ My precious & handsome hubby & I ~

*SOMEONE gave him coffee & is in trouble*


*My beautiful Cousin Jennifer*
*Piercen telling a BIG story I am sure ... he had ALL the attention at the time!*

Thursday night, on Mema's actual birthday we celebrated at the Red Barn and it was YUMMY BUT I have to admit, I got sick to my stomach in the night and I wasn't the only one - several of us did. I mangaged to get a few pictures. One of my hubby & I that I love. My Mema was all smiles and she looked so pretty - she is such an amazing lady. She supports Jeremy & I in every way possible with what the Lord has called us to do and I am so thankful for that. What a legacy of her life all of these 80 + years. She says oh don't remind her of her age BUT she should be SO proud! I thank Jesus for her!












No comments: