Friday, March 24, 2006

Please pray for Michelle...


I know it is Friday and some of you won't even blog much over the weekend but for those of you who will I'd like to ask you to pray for my friend Michelle and her daughter Shelby. As some of you know, she has started a blog and has shared some of the events that have taken place in her life lately. She hasn't been blogging very long but most of her entries talk about her life -- with her teenage daughter. I do not have children as this time but my heart breaks for her! I know she is going thru alot of different emotions right now and I don't know what else I can do but pray. I know that is the best thing!

Michelle called me this morning to learn more of some of the struggles Shelby is facing. I won't go into any detail because it isn't my place but I am asking you, please agree with me and pray with me. Since my phone call this morning my stomach has been in knots and I am very concerned. I know this is a trial, I know the enemy is only out to destroy. Amanda talked about it in her blog entry yesterday... the devils tactics... I am sick of them. I am tired of the enemy trying to destroy us! I have no idea what Michelle is going thru but she is my friend and I am going to be here for her. We've been friends for 21 years and we have been thru alot together.... I've never seen her having to go thru something that has caused such pain... I am praying for the Lord to intervene and I am believing he will. She is seeking him, I know she is.. I am praying for wisdom and guidance.

Thank you for your prayers! Michelle is a good mom and I am proud of her! If you're a mom then you know what is like when one of your children are hurting - thank you for helping me pray. Jesus, you know the situation and only you know the answer - give Michelle wisdom to know what to do and what to say.... Lord, I give this to you completely.. help me to be a friend, to love, support, encourage and always in prayerfulness. Amen!

Thank you friends for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it sister! I have been praying for their relationship ... but you know how thing seem to go. It will always get worse before it gets better... I know she can hang in there with our support!

Christy said...

Thanks... she needs wisdom and only from the Lord in how to handle situations... I know she will appreciate all your prayers!