Saturday, July 28, 2007

Life...






is so busy! Having a little boy around makes it even busier but SO much fun! I find myself singing, laughing, praying, playing, singing, laughing, praying, playing and so forth all day long! Piercen is such a joy! I can't believe it has been 7 months! It seems like yesterday to me that I was waiting to be taken to the C-Section area! I do not honestly know what we ever did without this little guy in our lives.


Isn't he precious! wE hAVe TWO tEEtH NoW~I wanted to share a few pictures with you that were taken this week. I have heard all of my life that there is nothing like having a baby boy. I have also heard that a mother holds her son for a while but his heart forever! I believe that is SO true. God has blessed me with a precious boy!



I pray you are all doing well.... thanks for keeping in touch with me all of this time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

he is a precious little boy indeed. he is sooooooooooo cute...you are blessed Christy. I miss talking to you, stop by my blog sometime....

Anonymous said...

so cute, i love the pics

Christy said...

thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you...love the pictures.

Gwen said...

Oh...Piercen is adorable! I love the new pictures! It's great to hear from you!