Friday, October 26, 2007

hAPpy BIrtHdAy SwEEtHEaRt!


Sunday is my husbands birthday and I wanted to share this little picture of us together! It is funny because most of our pictures now are of Piercen & I, Piercen & daddy OR Piercen, mommy & daddy... it seems so funny to take a picture without it being of the three of us! I was SO excited to have my sister-in-law Brittany snap this of us the other night! It is how it all began, he & I, now we have our story & our little terrific family of THREE!


When I think of Jeremy's birthday, I think of HIS day, it is all about HIM! This is a day to celebrate HIM! He is such a good man, a Godly man. A man who loves the Lord with all of his heart. This is the thing that I love most about him. He challenges me every single day to be a better wife, a better mommy, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend but it all starts with being closer to the Lord, to have a heart like our heavenly father. He lead our family daily to live for him in all we do. Jeremy truly loves me as Christ loves the church and I AM the princess... no questions about it! I am so proud of him in so many ways. When I see him with our son my heart melts.... he is such a wonderful daddy & I know we are raising a Godly little guy!

If it sounds like I am bragging... I am! I am so blessed.... I am married to the greatest man in the world. (You should feel that way about your husband too!)


Sweetheart, today I celebrate you... I celebrate you every day but Sunday --- it's YOUR day! It is all about you and the man you are. I am proud of you, I thank you and I never want to take for granted who you are and what you mean to me.


I love you, Jeremy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!