Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love this time of year...


Happy Harvest...
( Isn't that the sweetest face ever!)
I guess it is something about the air being a little chilly, the leaves turning colors, beautiful mums, tons of pumpkins and thanksgiving.... the time of year that we all reflect on just how thankful we really are. I love to ponder all of the things the Lord has blessed with me... I love the song "I am blessed"... it is truly my song. I am blessed from the time I rise up in the morning til I lay my head to rest... I am blessed!

Here are a few pics I captured at the pumpkin patch. Jeremy & I have always visited the pumpkin patch together and snapped a few pics.... This year was SO much more special... it was a must to pass down the tradition now that we have Piercen. Of course we had to let him pick his very own pumpkin! He picked a very awesome one I might add! Just the right size and shape! Perfect for his little hands to hold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! Sorry, I have not responded but things have been a little crazy the past few weeks but I will soon be posting about what has been going on lately with my family.
I am so glad to hear you got a stay @ home job...thats nice for you and especially with benefits.
It was good to hear whats been going on lately with you.
Love the pictures!
Take care Christy...

Gwen said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I did update the story!