Sunday, December 30, 2007

Isn't he precious .........

Ok so I have to be honest.... I have the BLUE's bAd !!!
I can't believe my baby boy is alreay OnE !!!
Where in the world have time gone and how on earth will I treasure each little memory - forever!?!?! How is it possible.... there are sOoOoO many !!!
I remeber back when praying I would ask the Lord if it would really ever happen... would He ever send us a baby boy or baby girl.... I knew He'd not given me the desire to be a mommy for simply no reason at all. I begin to pray "God if it isn't your will then please take the desire away because I am so miserable."
I learned quickly when praying HIS will that HE was waiting on ME!
Jeremy & I had arrived in South Carolina for a revival and we went with a few people out of the church as well as the pastor & his wife to pray for the services for the next morning. It was a Saturday night, one I will nEvEr forget. It was then and there that the Lord delt with me that I had some things in my heart he was waiting on me to release so he could finish the work he had began in me.... Jeremy & I had left a church where Jeremy was pastoring and he began full time evangelism. Jeremy let go of things more easily than I ever did... we were hurt very badly. You see, God was wanting ME to get rid of anger, bitterness and even hate! Once I became totally free from it all he could finish what he began in me... I see now how much I learned, how much I grew but I will also never forget the freedom that night. When I knelt it was the 1st time ever I really stayed til I prayed thru! I was determined I'd not get up til I was free.... Not only was I free from all of that but I was free from FEAR of never having my desire to be a mommy fullfilled.... it was THAT week that the Lord blessed us with a child and one month exactly that we found out we were expecting a baby. The journey has been simply amazing... my pregnancy was unbelievable! I will never forget the day we found out what we were having, every movement and BIRTH day! When I reflect on that day I can't help but stop and praise HIM for such an awesome day... the dr, myself and complete OR team had prayer before ANYthing began - I felt NO pain! Complete awe of how HE has blessed me...
Since the birth of this baby boy my life has never been the same. I thought it was different carrying him but I had no idea how much him being born would actually change my life forever.
I never knew the love my heavenly father until the moment I held him in my arms for the very first time. It was then that I finally 'got it' !!!
I've laughed, I have cried, I have prayed, I have sang, I have cuddled and I have kissed and I could never imagine my life any other way.... I am so thankful for Piercen.
A year has come and gone and as much as I am 'blue' about the passing of an ENTIRE year with him I am excited what this next year holds for us... as much as I miss feeling him kick inside of me or hear him now say momma I am excited to see him learn to walk without falling, learn and grow over the next year. I pray that I will continue to be guided each and every day as his "momma" and that all I say and do will point him to Christ. I realize that every single moment with him is priceless and IT matters! My heart is so full .. I am so blessed to be your momma Piercen Kennedy...

Can you tell I have the BLUE's ??? Man, my baby is ONE!!!! HOW ???
....Time has flown....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it, time does fly by so super fast!
Loved your post!
Your baby is really starting to look like a little boy. My goodness and he has reddish hair? Lucky. I have always told my husband I was attracted to him because of his hair. I am still waiting for that red headed baby though...lol!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is one year old either.

How wonderful to have such memories tied to the birth of your baby. The story of God working in your life.

Doesn't God work in great ways?

I also agree, I never FULLY understood the love of my heavenly father until I held my first little boy in my arms, and I relived that when I held my 2nd in my arms as well.

Christy said...

He is awesome.. how are you doing Kili????Did ya get moved ??? Veronica, I got your email... email me your number we can try and talk! love you guys