Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blogger & Baby Caleb

Just wanted to let everyone know that my best friend is now blogging! Maybe she will be better at it than I am. HaHa! If you get a chance check out her blog.... what is it this time, Lord? www.whatisitthistimelord.blogspot.com


Also, if you have a chance stop by and wish my cousin Robin and her husband Jake a CONGRATS on the birth of a son, Caleb Thomas! You can visit her blog at ... and baby makes three!
www.jakerobinharper.blogspot.com


Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Christy! I've been following your blog as well. Didn't realize that Robin is your cousin. We're in Sunday School together. Can't wait to see pics of baby Caleb. I must say Piercen is precious!! and I love his name, too.

AKat said...

Hey, Christy! Thanks for stopping by, I am thankful for that! What a cute family you have! My husband and I live in the OKC area, but we spent about 3 years in Tulsa prior to moving here. Not too far from Ft. Smith! Our little boy is arriving soon, so check back soon! :) Love, Anna

Heather said...

I love you!!