Sunday, January 09, 2011

... part two of my year in revivew for 2010

It took me hours to get all my pictures uploaded and my first few months written lastnight so I had to break things up a bit! Piercen is feeling "SO" much better! It is snowing here so we are stuck inside and he is wanting to get out in it... No way! I am so thankful he is feeling this much better. Oh what a difference one day makes. Yeah GOD! ( I actually wrote this post Sunday night and added pics but they were taking forever to upload to blogger so I am just now posting on Monday night)

Our year in review ...

May: Mothers day weekend was FABULOUS! We had a huge picnic in the park with my family & I loved it. Jeremy and Piercen got me Kari Jobe tickets and I was pumped. On a sad note, Piercen had something viral and so Jeremy couldn't go. Piercen had broke out in hives and so he stayed home with Piercen. Amanda went with me and I really enjoyed it. I was thankful she was able to go and fill in the gap. I was sure thankful. We played in the water a lot in May as it began to warm up. Piercen loves it. And to end the month we went to the Memorial day parade here in our area and Piercen LOVES parades!
I love these BIG BROWN ALMOND eyes!!!
Sweet boy.. he loves his bath time especially if he has been broken out in a rash. Mothers Day.... I am so blessed. Thank you Lord for choosing ME to be *HIS* momma!
It was an awesome night of worship... I loved it and she is beautiful!
LOVES the water ..... ALWAYS has! I love my sweetheart... he is the best daddy ever!
He loves the parades and doesn't take his eyes off of the animals.

June: What a busy month! We spent time feeding the ducks, attending campmeeting at Sardis in AL and it was wonderful. We have so many wonderful friends there and we REALLY enjoyed it this year! We had (Pastor) Gary and Angela and the kids with us and we had a great time in the evenings playing games and looking around town during the day. Jeremy preached on the 13th at our home church and then we went to Branson with my family the next day. It was wonderful!!!! Piercen loved riding the go carts with his Paps and racing Nana... FATHERS DAY!!! It was awesome. Jeremy had a great day and I got some cute pics of them together. He is the best daddy ever. He is our leader, He loves God and his family with every part of his heart and soul and there is NO one like him! You are my hero honey! You are the most patient, caring and humble person I know! My parents birthdays are both in June as well... My moms actually is on June 20th. It falls on Fathers Day many times... my daddys is on the 29th and we celebrate them together. I love my momma and daddy very much! We had VBS at church and I loved it being in June because it wasn't as hot! Piercen is at the age he really had a great time at VBS. STILL, his favorite of the week is ALWAYS Rubin. THE PUPPETS!!!

This pic is from the 13th of June on our way to church! He is so adorable... so handsome.
AND he loves to dress in his ties and suits. I love it.
Dinner with our friends ... Angela & Gary Michael & Kristi
Fathers day *F*U*N* Mom and Dad opening birthday gifts.. I didn't get any better pics. Sadly, they do not like
having pics taken of them ...


Crazy hair day at VBS Love his BIG smile .. having a fun time!

No comments: