Wednesday, April 13, 2011

... is there such a thing as slowing down?




Well that is what we have done this week anyway! What we believe is slow for our little family of three. Jeremy was in revival all last week with taking Fri and Sat night off. We started again at the same church in our town on Monday and he preached both Monday and Tuesday night before ending it. Tonight we were with the Hatton family and their church and enjoyed the service very much. Bro Keith preached a message on the passover and that is exactly what my bible study was this morning. I enjoyed it. I am attached to MY LAMB. Are you? Do you share YOUR Lamb with others? WOW. Powerful stuff!!! I remember Jeremy preaching a message several years ago called "Share the Lamb." GOOD STUFF!


We have been doing a lot of this on the couch. Believe it or not this is PK's little (big) hand. He loves holding my hand watching tv. We just watched tangled the other night. LOVED it.

Piercen's new fave snack ... his DINOSOUR .. this is how I get him to eat a sandwhich now. :)
We also have went to a delish new little place last week because he has been SO good during all of these church services that have been back to back. He thought it was SO awesome b/c he got to do it all by himself. I love it that such simple things please him. I hope he is *always* this way!


My momma got a new friend ... his name is LUCKY and so Piercen stayed up there one night last week to get aquainted with him! He loves the animals so much. He gets it from them b/c I am so not an animal person but I am warming up. I do hope we get a puppy this year for Christmas. :)Meet LUCKY ... Hei s GORGEOUS. He is so big or I think so. But so sweet. He is a lineback dunn. My mom lost her sweet horse "Dusty" last year after many years, he was 32. I can't remember exactly but I know for a fact it was before 1993 - he was a loving horse and is missed. I hope Lucky will be good to her. She always says animals are better for friends than people. Some truth in that... you feed them, the love you. UNCONDITIONALLY. You can talk and talk and they never talk back, tear you down or betray you. But ya know, Isn't Jesus like that ?? YES!


I am really looking forward to tomorrow.. we are going to get our stuff done. Such as, yard mowing, cleaning the van, changing light bulbs then we are going to play on Fri and Sat. Yeah. I love my family and am so thankful for them! We are having a baby shower for my cousin Jen on Sunday so I get to see all the fam! I am super excited! Better jump in bed, early morning tomorrow to be productive!!! Let me leave you with one more pic of my little cutie.. his daddy was watching a police show and he had to get his dress up on... too cute.

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

Your little boy is adorable.