Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Revival...

We have been super busy this week! We have been in REVIVAL and it has been great!!! Sunday Jeremy preached locally at a church Sunday morning, my brother Aaron & my SIL Brittany came to be with us. It was so nice to be in church with family... Sunday night Jeremy began a revival in our town but at another church. We had our best friends, Ryan & Amanda and the kids come be wtih us. Another delight for the day. NOT to mention we spent Sunday afternoon outside because it was GORGEOUS!!!!! PK had to take his shoes off and run in the grass... our yard isn't too beautiful right now.. we had to change yard spraying companies so I hope it is weedLESS and green and beautiful soon but it may take a while to get it going again after the change.... Piercen loves to be barefoot and Sunday it was pretty warm (Pic April 3, 2011)




Monday is our errand day, our gymnastics day and lunch with pals. FUN, FUN. We had a great crowd at revival Monday night & God blessed. Thank you Lord! My parents came and so did my brother Nathan. My daddy said AMEN a dozen times so I know he enjoyed hearing J preach!!!!
We thought PK was going to get to start tball but he has to be 5 by May to play so he can't until next year.. but I found this at Academy and went ahead and got it not knowing but hey its perfect b/c he likes it, wants to learn and will be practicing and ready to go when it is time. J is working with him now on a lot of different things to see where his interest will be. PK is ALL boy!I took these pics Monday afternoon (April 4 2011)

Today was beautiful and not as cool as yesterday... we had to get some things at WM and I got a few plants so we spent the earliest part of the day outside. Piercen enjoyed that. Jeremy spoiled me by planting some things and my flower beds look AMAZING already. AND I see tulips coming up out back (I have to post a pic). They are from my birthday from the year before last and they keep multiplying - thank you Amanda. You are the best :) Revival tonight was a blessing. Many friends there and if I began naming names I'd forget someone. PK stayed with Nana and played. My dad had a meeting. Mom said they played outside! When we picked up Piercen he had big news... they were riding four wheelers and a dog was lost. A blue heeler to be exact. They found the owner. Yeah!! PK was so proud. They must have played and played hard b/c he feel asleep before we got home. Thanks for keeping PK Nana! He adores his Nana n Paps and Uncle Nate too!!! (Nathan aka Nate but PK calls pronounces it Nafan. I love it. He knows its Nathan but do not correct him LOL).


J booked TWO revivals for the fall today. TWO in one day. Yeah God!!! Cant wait to see our good friends in NC Bro Clay & Mrs Dena. Thank you Lord for ordering our steps.



It is warm and gorgeous weather so that means grillin' time. J has already had steak and chicken on the grill this week. Monday to be exact. I love this time of year. He does a great job as a chef!

No comments: