Monday, May 28, 2012

Really? Four months?!?

I can't believe I haven't taken the time to post in four months. Yes we have been busy but that is ridiculous! I am ashamed to be honest. I get on the computer look at facebook, my email, and even read other blogs and haven't even taken the time for my own.

A lot has taken place in four months. In January Piercen returned back to Pre-K after being out for the Christmas holidays. He was asking us if and when he was going back to school. I cracked up.We didn't get much snow. It really only snowed one time enough to even get the sled out. Bummer. Piercen did get to play in it a day or so in the front yard on his sled but other than that it melted so fast we didn't get to really 'play' in it much. For spring break we stayed **HOME** and played and did things around here. We were going to go to Branson but honestly, after being on the road for nine years and finally getting into a normal type of routine all   we care about is being here. I am getting itchy though for a vacation I will admit!

In April I named "VIRTUOUS PHOTOGRAPHY" and became a legal business. I am so excited. I've been staying really busy up until now and I am steady. I am enjoying it and that is what matters to me!!! I do not want to stress.. I want it to be pure fun and blessing others with 'capturing the JOYS He gives".  Piercen also began playing t-ball and it is so much fun. The first few games he hasn't real sure what was going on or what to do but with each practice and more so each game he is figuring it all out. The past two games have been great. He has made it so fun and exciting.

 Dads health is doing well, Mema is doing well and had eye surgery again and it went well. She is released from the eye doctor.

May 14th  Piercen t graduated from Pre-K and had PERFECT attendance!! Yeah for my boy. We are so proud and he has learned so much. He received a trophy for learning scripture/bible verses. So  proud for him. Now we are ready to enjoy our summer and that is exactly what we are doing. KOA opened the pool early - two weeks. And you know its our own little swimming hole :) They normally aren't open til Memorial day weekend (which is today) but last week was our first full week of "SUMMER" so we called and they were already open a week prior. So.. guess what? We went to swim  FOUR days. BLISS!!!


                                                         Virtuous Photography's first shoot!

Today we are gathering with our family for a picnic, swimming, fishing and playing. I am so excited. I have promised myself to STOP and take a few minutes to take pictures. I get so busy that when it comes to my little family I forget to get the camera out. Sad huh? I am going to be do better at that ... AND my own blog.

No comments: