Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Well HELLO there!

It has been FOREVER! Lets face it! And today when I went to sign in I had to change my password and then now I see all the changes blogger has made. UH! I don't want to. I've had this blog since Jan of 2009. I actually began writing before I was even expecting Piercen. I am NOT a fan of change.

So my last entry was in March of 2013. Almost an entire year ago! I am going to highlight the rest of 2013 and bring to date my blog. Piercen began Karate and loved it. I am sad to say that baseball season came and I was in the hospital in July for a week and we didn't keep going on a regular basis. He did test and became a SR white belt and has had ever intention to return. He caught on so well and enjoyed it twice a week. It was just hard because after summer came football season and then we just finished basketball last week! Crazy busy. Fun but always busy. Isn't he adorable ?!?!?



                                                           His instructor Mrs Yarbrough.
I loved this place because they used scripture and teach the word of God as they lay a foundation to begin.
                                                           Everything  Christ centered.

We spent spring break in Tulsa and went to our first ever hockey game. Jeremy  used to play hockey in college on a mens league so he is familiar with the sport but I knew nothing about it. It was SO much fun! Piercen and I both loved it. Piercen was NOT thrilled about the OK aquarium. It was WAY over crowded. He was not able to feed the sharks and that made for a bad day. It will def be a while before we return.


 He was really disappointed. He did enjoy the coral reefs and all the fish but this was the highlight of his trip and it was a total mad house!
Tulsa Oilers vs Wichita Thunder
OILERS win!!!

Easter was a BLESSING!!
We colored eggs and he loved it. We also EGGED people this year and it was so funny watching him run up to doors and run. We will def be making this a tradition and honestly, I am already looking forward to it!





 We of course made CUPCAKES! I will be honest, he isn't really into it as much as I wished but he knows my love for baking them and decorating so he helps and then he loves to deliver them to family & friends!

Easter Picture 2013 6 years old
 SPRING also brought two other huge blessings! Spring is when things come alive, they begin to grow and NEW life comes. Piercen was baptized by Jeremy and we heard the news that Aaron & Brittany were expecting a baby!! Both such great reasons to REJOICE!!

                                                                          Jolie Pearl



We picked strawberries (always) and started T Ball once again! Piercen played both first and third base. 






No comments: