Wednesday, November 22, 2006

~Happy Thanksgiving


I haven't had a lot of time to post much the past few weeks but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and I pray that you will be blessed tomorrow as you spend time with your family and friends!

I have so much to be thankful for that if I began to name all of the blessings one by one I'd forget something OR there would be too many to name! God has been good to Jeremy & I this year and to our entire family as a whole. I am most thankful that God is still God, He is still on the throne! Without Him I'd be nothing and I'd have nothing! Thank you Heavenly Father for being who you are and what you mean in my life!

God bless you my friends....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks... miss chating with u!

Becky said...

Hey girl! I'm sorry I haven't been by in a while...life seems to keep me pulled in about 50 different directions right now. I hope you and the little one are doing well. I have some things that I have knitted for you (since I missed your shower). I will get them in the mail to you soon. Take care of yourself! (((hugs)))