Monday, December 04, 2006

I am still alive...

I really am! It has ben CrAzZZzY around here! Thank you for your emails and for the 'few' comments some of you have left. I am horrible lately at blogging... I am really going to try and be better. I wanted to update everyone on what has been going on and it is always so much easier from my blog rather than several emails! I hope to have my husband scan the rest of my pictures from our showers and such this week so I can get some picturs on here for everyone to see. I have had four showers and we are winding down to the last weeks before our little guys arrival.... we are ECSTATIC!

Since my last post my dad is doing really well. Thank you for the emails and most of all --- your prayers. He does have two blockages but there is blood flow and the medication is working. There isn't a need for surgery at this time. At first I was a little scared. One, I was afriad he'd have to have it done and would be recovering right at Piercen was born. Two, I was afraid if they didn't do it now and just fix the problem he may have another attack. I learned real quick that God is in control and I can't worry. He took care of him when he had his heart attack and he is taking care of him now. He is the same God as yesterday! The human in me has to remind myself of this from time to time. My mom has been such a trooper in all of this... she has taken such good care of him. Anyone who knows my dad --- knows my dad. Ha Ha! He is now exercising every day and eating right. He isn't a big guy at all and never has been but something else we have learned. Your health isn't only affected by your build and weight. You can be 5'3 and 150 and still be unhealthy. You gotta take care of yourself. With this and all the weight I have lost being pregnant I can't wait to get on the ball once Piercen is born.

It is that time of year! Christmas parties, Christmas dinners, Christmas caroling, Christmas plays, and before you know it -- Christmas eve and Christmas day! It all starts this week heavy for Jeremy & I. And did I mention Childbirth class, doctors appointments, preparing for these last few weeks befor the baby -- OH and work ... I am still working! I almost forgot about that. I will be 34 weeks on Saturday and we have our 4D ultrasound on the 13th. So you ladies who have been here and done this --- how do you please everyone? We already tried this the first time when we went to find out what the baby was. Now its the 4D and as much as I'd like to ask several to go Jeremy & I are thinking just having my mom and my dad. It is one of those things that I have thought alot about because it is such a special time. If you have any advice please send it my way... it has been a struggle for me. Honestly, the ones I felt would be by my side really haven't shared much of this time with me. Others I have grown so much closer to. It has been hard to understand at times. I am just trying to be true to myself and not regret any decisions I make. When Jeremy & I found out together on our anniversary that we were having a boy it was priceless! My mom came in as soon as we calmed down from excitement and I was happy to share that with her but you couldn't have paid me for it to be any other way.

Piercen is going to have several play mates. I have been pregnant with about 10 other people from around here and three of them we are really good friends with. Asher was born on Saturday 11/11 (here is his picture) http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=9E0S9I6K7O

and Megan was born on Monday 11/13 (here is her picture)
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=8C5W0O2E1A

They won't be too far apart and birthday parties wil be lots of fun. Jeremys's sister Erin and her husband Shannon are expecting Trinity Jade any time now and Brian and Carol are having a boy in February and that is exciting too! Babies everywhere!

Hope this post finds you all doing well. I've been praying for you Veronica as I promised. Kristina I have a thank you card ready to mail to you - I didn't forget you! Promise! Thank you again for the gift. Piercen will love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy... a 4d sonogram? wow.. cant wait to see pictures... just curious how it looks.
Funny, How kristina has what I had in mind to do but I am trying to wrap up with classes first so forgive me if you get it late. There are several babies being born here too... my boss just had a baby who was 3 1/2 weeks old and his name is Hudson William, then a house supervisor over nursing had a baby two wks ago Ryder Haizes, then the Maint supervisor little one came early as well and his name was Brett lane... and well my niece I spoke about was suppose to be due a week before me and well they moved her dates up to the end of Feb. and she will be having a boy... and this little one's uncle will be a yr old 2 months later.. .and of course inbetween there I will have my little one. Crazy right!
anyway I will send you an email to confirm your address.. okay!
Take care sweetie...

Christy said...

Thanks for visiting me... I can't believe all the babies! I also like hearing all the different names too.... Email me your address girl!

Michelle said...

Megan looks just like her Mommy. I hope I get to meet her soon! Tell Paula I said congratulations.

Sarah said...

Christy when is the little one arriving?

I wanted to thank you for checking in on me so many times, that meant SO MUCH more than you think. I'm not denying I fell hard but I AM BACK. Not too strong cuz once you fall, you crawl your way back, so let's see. Thank you so much, may God bless you as you've blessed me.

Sarah said...

christy i actually posted something new on MY blog ha! shocker eh

Christy said...

Sarah, I am praying for you and will visit you girl! I was 34 weeks Friday actually.. I had calculated wrong.. thought I'd not be 34 til Tues but wrong! I will be 35 this Friday... I will know more about having him after this week , my 4d ultrasound and my weekly appt to discuss it :0)