Monday, January 22, 2007

Slide Show..

Here is a new slide show of the pictures that Jeremy and I took of Piercen this last week when he was three weeks old on Thursday. Call me crazy if you will but I am taking pictures like crazy each week... and sometimes.... daily! He is growing so fast and changing so much. Where on earth does time go? He is a sweet, sweet boy and he is so laid back. I know of course he gets that from his daddy. I am going to scan a picture of Jeremy and I both when we were babies. You will see how much he looks exactly like me yet how much he looks like his daddy as well! Needless to say I never ever knew life could be so precious and I am so thankful God has given him to us. I am SOOOOOO in love!!!


| View Show | Create Your Own

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics girl!

V. said...

awwww..enjoy these moments!

V.

ps...just got to the mail today...sorry it took so long!

Gwen said...

What beautiful pictures! I so wish I had taken the naked baby picture in my hand thing when my kids were little. I just never thought of it!

Piercen is gorgeous and you all look so happy!!

Sarah said...

I absolutely fell in love with each and every picture.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures... I especially love the one of him in your hand. You look great...oh I especially love your hair color!

Christy said...

Thank you everyone. I plan to post soon and give an update - time to actually sit and do it has been limited not to mention I am so wrapped up with him I just got out this week without him... it was hard. It is flu season here very badly. I will visit you all often and check back for updates and new pics. Michelle is coming this Sunday to take his one month pics and a family pic... I can't wait!!

Karla Porter Archer said...

those are precious beautiful photos. He is a doll! I love the one of you holding him and looking down at him.

Blessings,
Karla

Christy said...

thank you so much Karla and thank you for visiting me! Have a wonderful weekend.