Thursday, March 24, 2011

Season Change ... there IS an appointed time for EVERYTHING!!!






Had a great day today and an even better church service tonight. Went back to Unity tonight and Ryan Stokes is doing the Wednesday night class for the young adults...It was awesome. A lot of things began to make sense to me tonight. It is starting to sink in. Not only does everthing happen for a reason, not only is there a season for everything, not only does God know what will happen before it actually does ........... there is an APPOINTED time......... for EVERYTHING!!! When I think of that it is amazing to me. When things happen?!? Where I am at that point and time. Just like with Piercen, after eight years of being married, his appointed time in our lives came EIGHT years after being married. WOW!!! Thank you Lord for 'getting this'. I <3>







Today we slept in a bit. We did go feed the ducks, which Piercen likes to do.... often. We played in the front yard letting him ride his scooter and daddy timed him 'racing'. LOL Had a great day. It was a beautiful day. After church we had dinner with the Stokes family.








Today --- um, well our alarm didn't go off on time. HAHA. Jeremy got up at a few minutes before 10 and said "OH no, we over slept"AND I was supposed to be up at 8:30! Needless to say he had his phone alarm set for PM not AM LOL. Carol & Amanda were waiting on me to hang out and let the kids play. I got there ---- just late. HAHA. We went on up to NWA did a little shopping, took Piercen to downtown Rogers, the town Jeremy went to school in, basically grew up around. He actually went in to the barber shop he got his hair cuts in and one of the men he knew was doing a haircut. Kinda neat. Love little brick, small town squares... Piercen had never been there. We later met Donna, my MIL and had dinner @ Texas Land & Cattle - YummO!




Piercen cracks me up. He ordered his own dinner ... he said "And I'll have a grilled cheese and fries" LOL. He is just growing up so fast. It is *CrAzY*








I am SO proud of him. I taught him about a month ago how to spell his name. PIERCEN. Well, he has caught the concept of we have a first, middle & last name. He was not happy his middle name is not Lee... (Mine is Lea, Daddys is Lee). So now when you ask him his name he says "Piercen Kennedy Lee Howell" LOL. The past three days I've been talking to him about his last name. How we say Howell with the HoweLL not just pronounces Howe as some people do. And guess what??? After three days - he can now spell HOWELL too. It is amazing to me how he just catches on. He gets it quick. I pray he does this with everything!!!!








I better post a few pics from Wed n today and get off of here. The boy is in bed and Jeremy is snoring in the recliner. I love being a night owl but I hate mornings. LOL :)


Feeding the ducks March 23, 2011


My handsome boy

... THE LOVES of my LIFE ...

No comments: