Tuesday, March 22, 2011

.... you can't blog your WHOLE life right?!?

Well... that is what my hubby said to me tonight! LOL Every single night OR okay, not every single but most after our day is complete I log on to just relax and chill... I want so badly to blog about our day or something funny Piercen said/did and I don't b/c I am not 'caught up'. SO I decided tonight - I am blogging. I am starting again and going to just begin. Forget it if I am not caught up from Jan or Feb at all. I have been keeping up with funny things Piercen says and does and I also take pictures of everything so .... that is well enough. Jeremy laughs at me. he says if technology fails I won't have any of this anyway. WOW. So true. SO maybe I need to be writing in a journal instead of this blog. I am tossing the thought back and forth. This is SO much easier ........ and I get to post pics and such. BUT he is right and I KNOW at some point .. technology WILL fail.


I am so excited. Piercen caught his first fish this week. It is officially 'spring break' here. So guess what?!? We are home this week, Jeremy is preaching the weekend only so we are officially celebrating SPRING BREAK and boy is it FUN! Sunday we went to church at Unity in Westfork, we were able to be in service with awesome friends and then we went to dinner. Just like old times, loved it. Monday we got up and ate. Jeremy took Piercen bowling while I went with my friend Kelli and got my nails and a pedicure done. Can you hear this loud "AWWWWWWWWEEE" it was so nice!!!! Late that afternoon we went to mom n dads, road four wheelers, saw the new chickens and Piercen fished a few minutes b/c the neighbors were fishing. Becky and Tommy Williams moved across the street and they are awesome. Yeah for great neighbors for my parents. Today we all got our hair done. Both Piercen and Jeremy got hair cuts and I got mine cut, colored, my eyebrows done. THE WORKS. I feel like a new woman! This evening we saw a "tuesday price" movie with John, Kelli and the kids. We saw "Nomio and Juliet" too cute. Loved it! We've had a great couple of days. Loving the weather too. Here is a picture of Piercen and the 2nd fish he caught. The first one I didn't have a camera so needless to say I ran and got my iphone for the 2nd one caught. Isn't he adorable?!? I sure think so.

March 21, 2011 Piercen's 2nd fish to catch .... this was the firt time to ever fish ... 4 yrs 3 months old (almost LOL)

No comments: