Monday, March 28, 2011

We have had a lot of fun ....





just being together! The weekend was a blast!!! We went with the homeschooling group on Friday bowling and Jeremy bowled with Piercen for three games... they had a fun time and I loved watching Piercen get SO excited every time he knocked the pins over. He was a hoot and actually bowled a 97 and Jeremy a 157. Pretty good huh?!? Friday night we had dinner with friend Tim, Heather, Jo-Elle and Gabrielle... we haven't seen them much lately and it was so fun. Great conversation and the kids get along really well. They laugh at Piercen b/c he is ALL boy and they are so girlie :)


Saturday we took Piercen to the movies with John, Kelli and the kids - it was SO funny. Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Piercen &&&&&& JEREMY cracked me up!!!!!!! They laughed so stinkin' hard. Sunday Jeremy preached locally! Piercen had Gymnastics today and he has learned so much. It is just unreal. He loves it. When we go to wake him up on Mondays (the Mondays we are home he goes to the same class with the same group of kids - if we are out of town he makes it up whichever day we are home) I say "Piercen you ready to wake up and go to gymnastics" and he POPS up! So cute!!! I took pictures AND I did video today. Yeah me! It has been a while ... We plan to sign him up in April for swim lessons & in a few weeks he and Jeremy will begin Karate together. Excited b/c Jeremy has spoken to a guy that is a Christian, teaches scripture and even the fruits of the spirit. Many bonuses!!!!!
*They call this a donkey kick, no joke, BUT he can honestly almost stand on his hands*
** His back roll **

**He has really gained a lot of coordination since August we he first began** **A lot more confident** **He no longer fears those bars and we are so proud of him... conquering fears early... AMEN**


Tomorrow I have an infant photo shoot. I sure hope it goes well. With a tiny one you never know how it will go b/c she or he may be fussy, not having a good day, need to eat, be changed, be held... the list goes on. I love taking pictures for pure fun. Jeremy pushes me to start a small business and I told him again tonight. Photographers are a dime a dozen. Many people have cameras and creativity... I think word of mouth is my style. I am doing a wedding in July. It will be my third wedding and I do have some great ideas ... BUT I'm confident because it a family friend. :) FUN - not a job.


My boy is in bed and my other one is watching the food network, he is obsessing b/c we are doing low carb and he needs some new recipes.. he is such a good cook! It is grilling season so we are in much luck this time of year !


Jeremy was talking to a friend tonight and I wanted to document something he said .... This was a great thought J, you need to work it up and see if God wouldn't bless it to preach .. I thought it was amazing.... ***We want to be loosed but not led .... we wanna be delivered but we don't want to change ... we wanna be free but we do not want to live right ... we want to be blessed but with NO sacrifice ... *** Lord, help me to live my life for you, not for myself. Help me to give up whatever it is to be pleasing to you. Whether it be blogging, watching ANY tv, someone I am friends with that isn't healthy for me, cleaning too much instead of reading your word, having a short patience. Help me to ALWAYS have a teachable spirit and rid pride!!!!!!

No comments: