Saturday, September 17, 2011

**Treasures**

I love this smile .. it melts my heart!!

Our second week of schedules and PreK was another great week! Very enjoyable. Daddy & Mommy spent a lot of time talking and visiting with one another while little man was at school. This is something we haven't gotten to do often, just the two of us. We are usually interrupted even by a phone call or text even if we are on a date. We have learned how to hit vibrate. I enjoyed breakfast with my man and good conversation. Each morning afterwards we cleaned out the van and then the next day the suburban so that we actually did accomplish something. LOL. Piercen had gymnastics Monday so I got him from school at 10:40 and we made it in plenty of time. He loves his gymnastics class, his peers and his instructor Mrs Tammy. She is super sweet!
















This week Piercen decided to bring home a few 'treasures' from PreK. When I got into his backpack on Tuesday there were sticks. Two of them! I asked him about them and he said they were to decorate his room with. I just knew the next thing I'd find would be rocks or grass. Needless to say, Wednesday when daddy opened it he found another sick and grass -- bermuda to be exact. I about died. AND yes, I did take a picture. It was a hoot!!! I please asked him to not bring home his little treasures as I assured him we would not be decorating his room with sticks or grass. LOL. He got in the suburban on Thursday and as I opened his backpack to look at his papers that he didn't bring any 'treasures' home. I cracked up. I want him to be a boy and to play with them is fine but to 'decorate' with. Jeremy said he is the perfect combination of his daddy and myself.... daddy ... all BOY, loves outside, rocks, sticks, you name it. Momma.... wanting to decorate his room with them. I just love my little family!!! Great memories.


I was able to take Piercen's pictures this week. FINALLY! I have been trying since he was 4 1/2. I wanted to get them at 4, 41/2 then 5. Well, it June he had the hands, foot and mouth and no joke for three weeks he was broke out. He was okay for a few days and I was giving him time to really 'feel' better... he then caught something viral. It was a few more weeks til he was himself.. Come the end of July and into August it was so hot it was miserable. Weeks of 100++++ weather. I was like forget it. So, in the past few weeks it has really been nice. Last week was perfect. He WANTED me to do them and he was so much fun. Silly too! I love those kinda pictures of him. When he 'poses' its a pose .. when he is just playing, acting silly, those are the best pics ever! Here are the ones I loved .....

This one was kinda a 'remake' of one I took a few years back.. Piercen is named after my grandfather and this is his grace... it is at the National Cemetary.. this visited kinda bothered Piercen. He was asking a lot of questions this time and was afraid he was 'standing' on Papa. I am not sure I will take him back and do this again for a while. I know some people may wonder why I'd even take this but it is special to me. He isn't there, we know where he is but it's his memory.


My daddy, my brother Aaron and my uncle Dale have all been in CO for the week. They returned last night & I am thankful they are home safe & sound ... sad for them ... they didn't get anything. It stormed and rained, it rained some more and more. It ruined it all. I know how disappointed they must be. It is now rainy and getting cold, fall-like weather is here finally. Piercen just helped me make M & M cookies and then I made some treats as well that I saw and wanted to try. As long as I don't them it's all good ... everyone else will love them. Jeremy & I have been doing pretty good eating right. What better for me to do on a rainy day then either bake or craft?!?!?



Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We are off to see my daddy in a bit then bed early for us.. we are going to be at Crossroads in NWA again tomorrow for both services. Hope this goes well, not sure how Piercen will do staying all day and in someone else's house visiting for the afternoon. Pray for us as we continue to pray and seek the Lord about what what direction He is leading us.





Before I post I totally forgot about my photo shoot of my cousins. It was SO much fun. They are a hoot!! I took these for my cousin Angela two weeks ago and didn't post b/c she hadnt' seen them yet. I love how they turned out.... her birthday is coming up and I was trying to hold off to give to her for a gift but she couldn't wait. When you see them you will understand why! BIG WINK!!

No comments: