Monday, September 05, 2011

WOW it has been so long ...






















July seems like so long ago. My last blog entry. A lot has taken place since then. I'd not even know where to begin so I will just fill it all in with the important stuff. I do take lots of pictures. LOTS so I have them to fill in the gaps of memory loss for the blog record. LOL. I so want to be better at this. So many changes going on right now so I hope one of them is this .... more blogging.



This picture is actually from June 20th, moms birthday but I love it and I wanted to post it. We, us ladies, went to lunch at Olive Garden and had a great time visiting.. we were in no rush. I love that!! Mom had a good day. Jeremy, Piercen and I got her a cell phone b/c hers was on crash mode... she loved it.




August brought my birthday on the 2nd and my family made me feel really special this year. On my actual birthday all of us ladies and Brenden (heehee) went to lunch at Logans. YUMMY. My fave!!! I got some wonderful gifts and money for our Branson trip. I also got to see some friends from KS who are precious to me. They were in town and we went to NWA to meet them. Jeremy set it up and I was STOKED!!! The Vicker's family.. LOVE THEM!!! I cracked up b/c they brought out a firecracker for my dessert/birthday announcement. Literally a sparkler. I about died from laughing so hard. This was a hard one for me. I have NO idea why but this age literally HIT ME!!!




Angela & I are lunch ...


My Birthday FIRECRACKER....Deidra and I.. I love her. She is a woman of God. She loves him, fears him.. She is the real deal!!!


I love my little family ... God is so good to me.





















I am living my dreams with this man. To love and be loved. What more could ANYONE dream? I have learned so many things over the years.. it isn't what you have it is WHO you have!!!



We ... did .... it ..... we bought school supplies. I can't believe it. Yes, supplies for PreK!!! Piercen is going to what he calls "BIG" school four days a week for 2 1/2 hrs.. He is excited. Jeremy and I have prayed for months, checked out many places, visited the center, met with the director, teacher, went to open house and we are ready. We are going to give it our best shot, pray a lot and see how he does and how the Lord leads. It is all a matter of prayer and right now, its a go. Taking advantage of the first weekend in August being TAX free weekend for school shoppers!!





OH MY that includes us !!!!!!!! We have a little guy old enough to get school supplies!!!!!!Such a big boy. I can't even believe he is old enough to be picking out a lunch box and a backpack. He picked out everything Cars 2. Imagine that. He really enjoys that right now. I am so non character but hey, he is excited. I DO get excited what he is excited about. I love being his momma. Thank you Lord that you chose ME to be THIS LITTLE GUYS MOMMA! Blessed!



We took a week and went to Branson. My parents came up and we spent a few days with them. There is a hotel up there that is so good to us. We stay with them all of the time and they treat us right. Very affordable and relaxing. Piercen cracked me up in this HUGE chair. After my parents went home we spent a few days with the Adair family.. they too spent a week up there and stayed in a resort.. we got to stay with them for two nights and it was so much fun.. Relaxing.. we did really nothing... ahhh.. I loved it. We did swim and that is Piercen's favorite!!!Last but not least by ANY means .. in August we joined the gym!!! Faithfully. We have been so faithful and it has already paid off. We began working out on Tuesday after meeting with our trainer and I weighed only seven days later and I was already down EIGHT pounds. I am so proud. I should say I am so blessed. Jeremy and I have been talking a lot about this and its a journey, its a life we want to have.. we want to be healthy.. we want to feel better and I know having diabetes and bp issues that I've been praying for a year that we'd get on the same page. FINALLY. God is good. He has been faithful and here we are. I forgot to take pics the first day although I have recent ones to look back on but I do have a few I took on Monday 8/29 becuase we had open house at Piercen's preschool and so we took some pics before we went. I am so glad we did. Not only because of us being on our way to his open house but that we needed some recent ones to blog for the journey. I pray I can get 51 more off before Christmas. I want to be healthy and be off my medications for my sugar and blood pressure issues. I know God will help me to do so. I am believing Him for it!!!








Open house was good. There will be three boys and five girls in the class that Piercen will be in. I do know of two of the families. I do not know them well but we do know one another and are friends on facebook. One of the moms I actually purchase Scentsy from since my SIL is not selling it anymore :) Here are the pics that were taken. I can't belive our little handsome boy!


I can't wait to compare these with pictures I will take in a few more weeks or even a month from now!! If you read this, pray for us. We know God is going to bless this weight loss journey!! Back to health for me!!! I am so thankful Jeremy has no current issues right now. Another blessing! We have several changes in our lives going on. It feels great. I am such a night owl I pray I can continue to improve and enjoy the mornings.. God can help me in that area too, Right?!?!?!?

No comments: