Thursday, June 21, 2012

For my records ...

Well today is day 60 of our life style and healthy changes for our lives. God began dealing with me that I really needed to change some things. I ignored it for way too long. So my time is NOW.

On day 30 Jeremy and I did some measurements. I wanted to kinda see where I was loosing and how much from each month. It really encourages me because I realize we aren't 'dieting' or doing a calorie count but literally just changing things! I believe even if it is a slow process and not a crash course it is okay because we are doing this forever. We are taking control. It isn't just a diet for a period of time.

On day 30 5/21/12 we measured four points of my body. On day 60 6/21/12 I have lost 12 inches calculating those four points. I am so excited. Also, we did some other measurements tonight so I can also check those areas. Much encouragement for me.

I had lunch today with some of my girl pals.. Heather and Shannon. MUCH needed after a gloomy weekend/week without Griffin. Jeremy tried again to call the breeder of the Maltese to see if she had heard from Lisa, the lady we sold Griffin to b/c we were under the assumption we were getting him back if we could help her get another puppy. She even requested a girl and still ........... NO RESPONSE. I am still so very sad.  I needed some good laughs today and I was blessed.

Tonight we had Piercen's last t-ball game for this season. They played the Canes for the championship. They won. 24/22 and played great. They were so pumped, came TRYING hard and won. Yeah boys. My boy played so good. The past several games he has done so well. I am so proud of him. My momma, dad, both brothers and SIL came. Piercen was excited :)

Really trying to MAKE time to blog. I miss it and I read so many others when I should be journaling my own life<3

No comments: