Wednesday, December 13, 2006

35 weeks and ECSTATIC.....

What a journey it has been... We have been married for eight years and it isn't going to be long until the birth of our son. God has been so good to us and we are thankful for every single day of this journey. Who would have ever thought ! I've dreamed of it and wondered what it would really be like but I never imagined it would be this wonderful ! I am thankful for every doctors appointment, every ultrasound, every sleepless night, every insulin shot, every bit of it!

We had our 4d ultrasound today and it was something! He has the chubbiest cheeks and looks alot like his daddy. I can honestly say I have seen several of these and most of them do really reveal alot of features of the baby. The only thing I could tell he had of mine was my lips! They said he is measuring 5 lbs and 11 oz. All in all he could be 5 lb 3 oz or as big as 6 lbs and 1 oz. I have known them to be off on a few babies who have been born recently so we will see! I still can't get over the cheeks! I was going to post a picture and Jeremy was unable to get those scanned because we ran out of time. I will try and post a few later. Piercen is breech as of right now and we hope he will turn in the next week. Everything looked good and we will see the doctor again on Monday for our weekly appointment and to see what he thinks in terms of c section or ???

Here are some pictures we had made two weeks ago. I have to say I am very proud of them! I think they will be something I will treasure forever!


33 weeks!
I love you Jeremy! You are going to be the best daddy in the whole world!
Jeremiah 1:5
This is our favorite!
We love you Piercen Kennedy!

6 comments:

V. said...

Those are beautiful Christy!

Thanks for sharing them with me.

You will be on my prayer list!

V.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

awesome photos, i can't wait to see the 4d pics. hurry and get them scanned. glad you are enjoying it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cute pictures... I am with Kristina, I cant wait to see them. Now that I AM OUT OF CLASSES.. I will try to post some photes of me. Toodles

Christy said...

Thank you V.... thanks for checking on us!

Kristina, I am going to have him scan them soon. I hope!

Veronica, I am glad you are finally our and can enjoy this time!