Friday, December 22, 2006

Already Christmas from my couch....

YES! You got it.... I have already been having Christmas from my couch! I went to the doctor on yesterday and I get to spend the next few days *sounds better than two weeks hee hee* at home. He took me off work on Monday afternoon and I went back Thursday for a check up..... I am doing ok... bp is still somewhat elevated but it is good when I am relaxing so I choose to keep our little guy in and do Christmas from my couch! I did loose one pound of the 4 of fluid so I was proud of that. I know that what I am doing is working even though the swelling doesn't make me think so! It is so much better though! I am scheduled for our C Section on January 5th which is two weeks from today. We are so excited. I know some may say a C Section isn't the best choice because of the healing process but it has a few positives too. The most important is that Piercen is breech! He may or may not turn in two weeks.... we are excited too that we have a date set and everyone can be there. That is really important to Jeremy & I both. We have such wonderful family & friends and most of them will be there! We have prayed about it for 36 weeks now and know that our son will come the way and time God has planned. That is the blessing.....

So Christmas from my couch it is - I look at my tree and decorations and remind myself that this time in two weeks I will be the happiest mommy in the world (AND pray my bp is okay so I can lay on my moms couch on Christmas eve!). We have had some friends over already and its been entertaining ... I get to sit and do nothing -unwrap gifts and be waited on. WOW..... now I know how the children feel all over again! I had forgotten... thank you to my husband who has even had to finish up some of my last minute shopping! Lord only knows why this year I waited. I am normally done weeks before and this year I am pregnant and wasn't even close until recently. Jeremy is loving Wal-Mart since he has been there every day for me the past three days. And yes, that is a joke! A joke he is loving it, not a joke he has been there SO much!

Michelle, I know at some point you will be reading this. I just want to say I love you! You blessed me today and I am so humbled at your heart..... I realize just where God has brought us from and how he has blessed me beyond measure having a friend in you. Thank you for what you mean to me. You are a gift from him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there! Just keep taking it easy and get as much rest as needed. Your gonna need it. I am so excited... C-sections are fine as far as recovery, in my opinion. My c-section recovery was much better than my vag. delivery recovery. You are such a strong girl...and you will be fine. take care and have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

Christy said...

thank you Veronica!! I just keep praying Gods will! You have a blessed Christmas.. love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

How precious! My brother and sister in law had their baby (who was due Jan 5) on the 21st. Hunter was born weighing in at 6 lb 7 oz. He is so precious!

PS- i had a c-section. Little King was too big for me.