Sunday, December 24, 2006

A special Christmas message.....



From my family to yours -

Merry Christmas, Chelle!

Thank you for being such a great friend and for being here for me this past year. Alot has taken place in my life this year. It has been a tough year in some ways and yet it has been the best year of my life. I am so thankful for your friendship. Most of all thank you for being there for me when my dad had his heart attack and during my pregnancy. Thank you for every phone call, email, card and time you have invested being part of it all. I can't wait for Piercen to get here and for you to meet him!

I pray you have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New year....

love,
Chris~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so touching!

Michelle said...

OMG! I look so old in that picture...and like crap! haha! Thanks Christy for all your heart felt words. They alwasy warm my heart and put a huge smile on my face...and most of the time, you bring tears to my eyes! I love you, girl! You are a wonderful friend & I'm so glad I've gotten to share this pregnancy with you. I can't wait to meet this little man myself!!!!

Christy said...

Veronica, I hope you are feeling good and enjoying being pregnant! I pray you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Christy said...

Michelle - not long... only 9 more days! You better show to take my pictures! Ha ha

Sarah said...

i hear in 3 days Piercen is coming??????????????
May God bless Him and may Piercen be a man after God's own heart.

Lovely hairdo, great picture and i want your necklace:)

Paula said...

If you don't blog again until the baby is here.......Best of luck and lots of prayers. Everything will be great.
The greatest advice I can give is....
ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!
It all goes by really fast.

Anonymous said...

hey any baby news??

Becky said...

Congratulations, Christy! I would have loved to have been there, but I was out of town. I hope you are both doing well. He is adorable!

Paula said...

Thinking of you today. I pray you and the baby are doing well.