Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hey everyone...

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. I know some of you have left comments and emailed me and I hope I have responded to everyone. I have been super exhausted! I do not have a stressful job at all priase the Lord but I am adjusting to not being a night owl since being pregnant. I never dreamed I could sleep so much! I am not one to need alot of sleep. I could go to bed at midnight and get up at 6:45 and be good to go. Not anymore! I have been coming home either at lunch OR right after work and vegging out. Normally atleast two nights a week besides Wednesdays we are doing something with either family or friends when Jeremy is home. This is a huge adjustment for me but I know I need to rest.

HUGE PRAISE ITEM! I must confess.... I am diabetic and I haven't taken too good care of myself. Infact, my sugars weren't running well at all. Since learning of the baby I have been doing great. I have been taking such good care of myself AND eating as I should. I am off my diabetic medication and in one week my sugars are down and running better being PG than when they did not PG and on medication. Praise God! I have lost 6 lbs. I am not sick. I am just eating so healthy and watching everything I do. Some say not to loose, some say its ok. I am just doing what I need to do to eat right and its is all falling into place. I tell you, when God does something he does it RIGHT. EXACTLY right! I never want to fail to praise him.

My husband has been a huge help to me. I wish I could tell you everything that has taken place and how this little miracle has already change our life so. I'd be here writing forever. I would like to encourage you if you and your family do not have prayer time together --- try it. It is the most precious time ever. We have always prayed together but to hear him pray over our child is amazing. I can't put into words how my heart feels. I am so full of joy..... I hope you are all having a blessed week. I've been reading Galatians and enjoying it. I actually finished it lastnight. I hope you all have gotten a blessing out of it and I look forward to what God will lead Amanda to do next!

Again thanks for all your love, prayers, emails and phone calls... we are all doing great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome Christy. I would say as long as you are eating healthy your weight shouldn't be a concern. As far as sleep...I remember falling asleep on the floor...and after working full time I usually slept when I got home until like 7, then ate, then went back to bed about 9. My poor hubby did dinner during most of my 1st and 3rd trimester. Your 2nd you usually feel great 14-? weeks (i forget) but my third I was physically tired (not sleepy tired). He was great too.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. christy that is wonderful. I am so glad you were able to get off your medication and still doing good.
With early pregnancy... its normal to loose weight at first so dont worry about it.
As far as rest goes... with my second child I nearly slept the whole nine months away.
You take care and I hope to talk to you soon.
I am glad to see my prayers are working. love ya!

Christy said...

Thanks girls.. thanks for checking on me! I love you guys!

V. said...

Great New Christy!

New and better health habits can last a lifetime!