Saturday, June 10, 2006

---- A new look

I love my blog! Kristina did such a great job. Thank you Kristina! I think it is adorable.....

Today hubby is flying out for Ohio for a week. I am going to miss him SO much! He has this one and one other trip between now and the end of August which calls for him to be gone an extended period of time and everything else is close enough to home he won't be gone as much between now and the end of summer. Anyone who knows me knows I go cRaAaZy when it is a loooong trip! I am praying for this revival, they always have an outstanding one and last year more than 20 people were saved. That is what it is all about.

My friend Paula and I are going over to the baby fair today. I am excited. I have been to a bridal fair but never to something like this. They say there are several vendors and lots to see. I couldn't help myself, I had to buy a few sleepers and a few other goodies! They are adorable. My excuse was thay they were on sale so I couldn't help but get them --- really I just had to!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! The weather here is already really HOT! I'll be staying indoors! :)

I've been tagged with a few meme's so I will get those done soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome christy. i'm getting a new look too. but i'm not doing my own. HA! heather is doing mine!

Anonymous said...

are you guys going to find out whatyour having or wait for the surprise? what color items did you pick out... neutral colors ??

Michelle said...

Yes, she got yellow sleepers and such (along with a bib for a girl & one for a boy)! She's also too impatient not to find out.

Christy,
I love your new look! You know how I am about baby feet!!! :)

Christy said...

I can't wait to see Kristina... I think you did a great job.

Veronica, Jeremy & I are finding out what we are having! I would love to wait with it being our first and maybe only but there is no way I could do a neutral nursery. I am loving the blacks and pinks for a girl and all the browns and neutral colors for a boy! I have gotten a few things that are yellow so they could be for either.. I love giraffe's.... I am going to keep myself from buying too much because as of now I know of four showers I am having. I am really excited about that and can't wait for this baby!
By the way, thanks for asking! I am loving all this baby talk! I've waited for it and its been SO worth every minute. I am treasuring it all!

Gwen said...

Love your new look Christy! I'm glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

christy i am so excited for you! I had to findout with devyn but with jess i wanted to wait but it was killing my husband to find out if it was a girl because he wanted a little princess girl. Let me guess before you tell us...okay?

Christy said...

I am going to do a little poll to put in my baby book and journal once I am closer to finding out. I may post a picture even to let you all see before I find out... I am funny about that b/c I am not miss skinny minny.... oh well, I am happy as can be :0) I have now lost 10 lbs being pg actually from eating so healthy. Also, when I go into labor I am going to have everyone there to guess what he or she will weigh and keep that too! :0) Thanks for checking on me!

Gwen, it was good to hear from you. Been missing ya!