Thursday, June 08, 2006

Home....

We are finally home and I am so glad! I had a great time with Jeremy in AL but I am glad to be sleeping in my own bed. Honestly, before being pregnant it never bothered me in the least but now there isn't anything more comfortable than my own!

We had really good services and the preaching was out of this world! I heard a message this week that I will never forget.... it was titled "When the birds sing". So many times we are beaten down by the cares and troubles of this world - one thing after another goes wrong and the devil tries to keep our joy but we just need to hear the birds sing one more time! There is nothing like the sweetness of the song - and nothing compares to the stiring of the song in your heart! It came from the Song of Solomon chapter 2 verses 8-14. If you have a chance to read it do and let it bless your heart! I don't know if you like Southern Gospel but I was able to hear the Greene's (my favorite because of how they really worship) and the Whisnants (they sing Nail it to the Cross/New Day Dawing). They all did a great job in following the leadership of the Holy Spirit. There is nothing like being with a crowd of people who love the Lord, who will worship with all they have and not be afraid to! Being with our good friends --- made me think it was just a little bit of what heaven will be like!

I am doing good and feeling pretty well. This week I have to admit it, I have loved not working but its a must! My boss is wonderful, my friend Machele is such a joy to work with and I am blessed. The Lord has been so good to us with insurance and all the added! God knew exactly what he was doing and he was just on time! It humbles me in amazement. I still stant in Ahhhhh at him for our baby. Those of you who have prayed and really cried unto the Lord for something and he answered you know exacly what I am talking about! The best part of it is he keeps showing me that HIS timing in my life is SO perfect! I have been feeling a tad bit sick at my stomach from time to time but I just thank him for it! I've told Jeremy I want to go my whole pregnancy and have joy down in my heart - never a complaint because I have waited for this!

I've been catching up on my reads and am glad to know everyone is doing well. Gwen, you have been on my heart and I am praying for you! Veronica, I know you have been experiencing alot with the Lord and I hope you find your relationship with him just gets sweeter. Kristina, thanks for always been a constant encouragement to me. You are always such a positive and I need that! Amanda, your honesty will always set you free! There is always a fourth man walking in the fire! Becky, enjoy your summer! You deserve it! I love you guys! I've not meant to leave anyone out these things were just on my mind!

PS... my sugar is still running great! :)

8 comments:

Becky said...

TAG! You're it! Stop by my blog to do the "Seven Things" meme. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog... so cute and sweet just like you!!!! Miss ya!!!
I have been okay just sleep deprived but my class is going well and I finally got a little ahead thanks to my partner and best friend God.... I give him all the praise and glory for helping me get through this. Online summer classes are so fast paced... God had been so good to me and I can only hope to make him proud of me. I want to stay obedient and close to him even thought I have not been reading his word lately.
I am glad to hear from you I was just thinking about you the other day. How the pregnancy was going for you and Amanda. If you guys are sick yet or what exactly is going on. Take care ...
always ... veronica

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun.

Christy said...

Thanks ladies.... hope you all have a great weekend. V, email me when you can!

Sonya Terrell said...

Christy, it's so good to hear you and baby are doing well. I'm am so happy for you and Jeremy! I'm also sorry I haven't kept up with you better...things in my life are so busy and I'm going through so many changes(both good and bad) but I have found that God is always right beside me. He has been revealing himself to me in so many awesome ways the last couple of weeks. At some point I will write about all of it. My blog has been put on the back burner the last few weeks, but soon I will get back to it...I hear it calling me all the time.

Love you girl, and I will continue to pray for you and baby!

Christy said...

Thank you Sonya! It is nice to hear from you... I will keep you updated! Thank you for your prayers!

Christy said...

Veronica, I haven't been sick really.. there have been a few times I am sick but its normally if I am hungry or have gone a while without eating.. with my sugar I am trying to eat really great and keep it all stabilized. I am doing wonderful so far by the Grace of God. I tell you, this is a miracle. My sugar runs so much better with no med and being pg... its amazing! I have been tired then kinda hit a spell where I wasn't for a few days and then it caught up with me again. I try really hard to slow down b/c normally I am NOT a home body.... not in the least. I have learned to be and I feel better when I am! Thanks for checking on me. I have missed ya too. Update us on how things are soon!

Gwen said...

You are so sweet Christy! Thank you!!!!