Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello! Its a busy week for me (sigh). Work is really busy this week and we have VBS. Jeremy & I have been working on VBS for a while now and Jeremy wrote all the lessons. Our theme is "Adventures in Bethlehem" . Tonight we finished up our props and some last minute decorating! I am praying its a huge success and many little lives are changed! We have had such great help and its going to be a great week!

Thank you all so much for your comments on my blog. All the little words of encouragement and advice from you "mommies" is special. You all sound like such wonderful parents and I just know you are! Your kids adore you and God smiles upon you for your love, devotion and sacrifices you make. I was just thinking about the impact that we make on our babies. WOW! I have such deep thoughts going on in this head of mine. So many times we talk about being pregnant and all the joys that come with it --- its really hit me! Hit me hard! We have a huge and I mean huge responsibility coming our way... I just want to make every single moment count AND I so desire for my little one to know Jesus.Thank you Lord for placing it on our hearts now to read your word , pray and talk to our baby about you! Even now I know we can impact this little one you have blessed us with!

Okay, so I am emotional.. this comes with it too right?!?!?! So they say... good thing or I wouldn't be 'normal' right now. Ha Ha ! You guys all have a great week. I am exhausted and am going to get some rest! Thanks for being such great buddies!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Josiah is in VBS this week and he loves it! We are working hard on memory verse and him earning money for offering. He came home tonight so proud of what he made. He talked about the puppets and how good they sang. He can't wait to go back and that thrills my soul!

I can't wait to hear about your VBS!

Christy said...

How adorable... and at such a young age so eager to learn and can't get enough of Jesus and wanting to be there.. I hope he is blessed this week!!! Let me know how it turns out! What is your theme? I'll let ya know how ours goes!

Anonymous said...

I loved being pregnant, can't wait until I'm there again...

V. said...

Glad to see you back in blog-land!