Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A meme...

I don't do these often and they take some time but I thought this one was kinda cute...


A If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be? I would be a puppy, So hopefully I could stay inside all the time Ha Ha Especially during HOT days like we have been having!

B BOOKS: What’s on your reading list? The Bible, books by Elizabeth George, Beth Moore

C COMPULSIVE about anything? I can NOT stand a messy house! Everything has to have a place or its in the trash! I have to have a clean house…. Weekly!

D DREAMS - Do you … remember your dreams? keep a dream journal? I am keeping a pregnancy journal but nothing about dreams… I wish I’d dream if it was a boy or girl and maybe get a ‘hint’… ha ha.

E EATING - what’s your usual snack? They are usually pretty healthy… I love yogurt!

F A Few of your FAVORITE Things – my wedding ring, my bible, my family and friends, AND all my scrapbooks!

G GIGGLES! What (or who) makes you laugh? Do you have a good sense of humor? I think I have a great sense of humor! I love to laugh – I’d pick it over crying any day of the week. My husband cracks me up and our family – we have some of the best laughs at each other!

H major HOT Button: Wow… a good one! Right not HOT isn’t really what I get as far as temper but I have been HOT, HOT, HOT the past few days with the temps!

I I am ______________ a daughter of the King, Wife, Mother to be, Daughter, Sister, Friend and I love being me!

There wasn't a J ???

K Also KNOWN As… Aliases? Screen names? Those who are close to me call me Chris and a very select special few call me punkin’

L I LOVE … My Husband, Our baby, My family, My Friends, I love Life!.

M How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? I meet new people often with traveling with my husband, I love it and I love making new friends!

N What’s the story of your NAME? were you named after anyone? Do you go by a nickname? Any aliases? I was named by my parents and my middle name is after my grandmother…. My nickname is Chris

O OBSERVANT - What’s around you right now? What do you see? Computer, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Water, Speakers, Bible

P Who are the special PEOPLE in your life? My husband, our baby, my parents, brothers, family and many friends

Q Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself: I worry , I am anal about my house!

R What do you like to do for RECREATION? Spend time with family and friends, lots of church functions, scrapbook, take pictures, shop… shop.. shop…

S Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends? If the mood strikes…

T What’s at the Top of your TO DO list?: Find out what this baby is :0)

U Any UNUSUAL Experiences: I’d have to think about this one a while…

V VEGAS,Vienna,Venice,Vladivostok… How far have you traveled? What’s your favorite City? I have traveled to many places.. lots of miles on the road… I want to see NYC and its on hold again !

W WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall… What’s your favorite season? What makes it special? Fall because of the weather, football games, and the holidays are approaching!

X EXes - Things You Don’t Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?)) Eat out all the time

Y Any secret/deep YEARNINGS? To have our family complete with our new baby… to win someone to Jesus!

Z ZERO to ZENITH - Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along? I think life is a journey, something new every day… its all about what is inbetween that matters… I always want to grow esepcially spiritually...

Seven people you want to tag...

1. Kristina
2. Veronica
3. Gwen
4. My eleven
5. Amanda
6. Stephanie
7. Kellie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you today. God is doing some great things in my spiritual life and I don't know very many people like you Christy. You are always in hot pursuit of our Lord. I love that about you. I love how you pursue holiness. I adore you my friend.

Unknown said...

Thank you for always encouraging me. That's what I meant to say. You encourage me in my journey.

Christy said...

Thank you so much for this precious email. I know God put you in my life as we crossed paths. I know alot of times you question if your blogs are for anyone but you but you just have no idea how the Holy Spirit leads you some times to speak to me. Some times I can't get my words out right and alot of times lately I have no time to pray specifically so I can write. I miss it, I used to all the time. Pray for me, this insulin thing... it is common but I wanted to be the uncommon... I want to do it on my own so I am dealing with pride! I am human and my human body will fail me at times but I so wanted to overcome this. I am so encouraged by my family and friends, I made it 14 weeks and that is uncommon but I know you as a mom want the best for your kids and I wanted to do it on my own for our baby. God saw differently, He is answering a prayer by insulin and I know he will lead me.... he has taught me so much to trust in Him during my pregnancy. Thank you Amanda, for the scriptures and for your friendship. You are precious. Jesus loves you SO much and he has great plans for you. I love you my friend! My dream has come true to be a mommy and you were one in the night who prayed for me and I will never forget that and be forever greatful! God didn't just answer our prayer, he answered yours too.

keri said...

hey christy...i got your comments and sure you can add me and sure you can come back often! i didn't know that you had to ask! is there blogging etiquette that i should know about!?? and you tagged me on this!! aaahhh!! i have no idea what a "meme" means! still getting used to all this blogging stuff.

Sarah said...

Hey Christy, a while ago you left a message on my blog but I never got around to responding! Thank you for the compliments! They're always so encouraging!!!

I frequently check on your blog and I love to see your excitement over the little one growing in you!!! I'm sure you spread out happiness around! :)

Loved the meme!!!
Be blessed always!