Wednesday, August 16, 2006

?? bOy OR gIrL ??


Your guess is as good as ours! Jeremy has said "It's a GIRL" for a really long time - actually since we have known we were expecting. Just yesterday he told me he wasn't sure! I haven't had a feeling either way. There are many reasons I think it could be a boy but just as many other reasons I think it could be a girl. So many people have told me that the mom usually has a feeling and 9 our of 10 times she is right. I just do not know!

I have done a little 'poll' to put into my journal just for fun... MANY people say girl. Infact, most of our close friends and family say girl but my mom thinks it is a boy and two other friends do. Veronica, I have your guess written down (boy). It is so funny at how people will try to guess by how you carry the baby or whether or not you have been sick. I have even had someone ask my if my belly has itched alot.... silly little things but I wonder just how true any of them really are! I know each woman is different and each pregnancy is different. I can honestly say -- it doesn't matter to Jeremy & I.

What is your guess ?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmm I'm guessing its a BOY

Christy said...

Your the 4th to say BOY!

Becky said...

A healthy baby...that's what I am rooting for! :) But, I am obviously a little bit partial to boys. So, my guess is BOY! :)