Thursday, August 10, 2006

I can't wait!!!!

Well I have to share the news! We go next Friday on the 18th to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. Jeremy & I are both so excited we can hardly stand it. We didn't think it would be til the 28th but I talked to the nurse today and asked for a 'favor'... I am looking forward to actually knowing what our baby is and being able to call him or her by name.

After next week we will be able to order our nursery furniture. We are going to decide on the color depending on the sex of the baby. Here is what we have picked out for a baby boy and this is the furniture we have decided for a baby girl. What do you think ??? We go tomorrow to check out the final swatches for the bedding. We have been undecided for both because the ones we really liked from pictures on the internet didn't look the same in person. I want to go more elegant and not so cute. I figure this will be the only time I have a say in what the room is decorated in. I just pray I never have to do Barney! :)

Hope you are all having a good week. Dad did a message lastnight and it was on the fruits of the spirit. I was really a good message. I hope to gather my thoughts and share it with you soon!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Only 8 days to go!!!! I've been checking this page for an update!!

I love the furniture!! And I'm so curious about the names your thinking about!!

God bless you!

Christy said...

I haven't been a good blogger and I am sorry. I try to update but then I feel like its all "baby" and nothing really much else but its all we know right now and it feels great :)We have our names! We know what the name will be either way and I can't wait to reveal!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you!! I hope the baby is cooperative for you! We didn't find out until the 35th week because theBeast kept crossing her legs, and before that the cord was in the way!! Are you going to make us wait until the baby is born to reveal the names???

Unknown said...

Yes, you for sure need to be praying for spread legs because the parts are still small at this stage of pregnancy. Some people don't know until way down the road just like flip flop mamma said.

Pray that baby reveals.

WOW! That is some REALLY nice furniture.

Christy said...

No-No- I am going to reveal the name on Friday or whenever I am able to post as soon after! We've already been praying that the baby will reveal to us what he or she is. We're covered! I've been taking a poll around family and friends to see who is right. Some are set in what they think too! I have no idea honestly! Well, I lean towards one but not sure if its the mommy in me! :) Healthy is all that matters! I am going to post on the sex! I love the furniture we have picked out. Best news, if its a girl we found out we get a great deal! I am all about deals!