Thursday, August 31, 2006

GUESS wHAt ?!?!?!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we didn't find out what our baby is (again) today! The ultrasound tech had the receptionist call and cancel my appointment. Come to find out my doctor didn't have any idea this had been done and and so here is the plan ....... My doctor himself is doing my ultrasound to let us know what this little one is on September 14th! My friends & family are going CrAZy having to wait! I was so upset when I found out it was cancelled. I was loving the anticipation of it all but so looking forward to today. I know God has something in store for this happening and as I have been told --- if it is to make sure without a doubt of what our baby is this is perfectly okay. I want to be sure because a friend of mine had to return all PINK! In all honesty, the Lord is teaching this little mommy patience! Oh, I almost forgot to report to you --- I lost another 2 lbs these past two weeks. I am so happy! Eating healthy sure pays off! I will keep you posted!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

You do have great patience!!!!!!! A couple more weeks and you will know! Wow!

Christy said...

I am really ready :0) I keep going back & forth thinking about what I think which it is!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.... i kept trying and trying to log on to you blogger yesterday and it would not let me...finially i just emailed you ... and just reading about what happened is funny... we are all getting impatient but your right god is teaching ALL of us just exactly what that means... love ya!

Sarah said...

it's official, you're getting the patience award. but it's nice to see how God works every detail at His pace. I'm so excited for you!!

Congrats on the weight loss, that's sooo cool!!

Blesings to you dear!

Christy said...

Thank you Ladies! Veronica, I am going to write you back - did get your email but am praying about it and will respond :0) God is going to answer you girl! Thanks for checking on me. Sarah, how are you ? I kept checking your blog but didn't see a new post. Been thinking about you!!

Becky said...

The anticipation is killing me!