Thursday, August 24, 2006

We are trying AgAiN

just a week away..... tHurSdAy !!!
Yes once again we will try to see what this little one is! Next Thursday @ 11:00 am. We are really excited. We have our names picked out for sure and I went by today to order a gift for Jeremy to give to him the morning we head over to the ultra sound!

Since being a diabetic the doctor has said the baby may be bigger... it was an inside joke between my husband and I that we'd have a "itty bitty" one because of the thought of it being bigger.... as in sumo wrestler! Ha Ha Funny thing.... everyone I know who is diabetic has had smaller babies! Jeremy now talks to the baby and calls he or she "itty bitty" so I went today and had a lady do a receiving blanket with a girraffe on it that says "Daddy's Itty Bitty"! it is going to be adorable! I also HAD to make sure to get one with a Arkansas Razorback that says "Daddy & I are HOG fans". I can't wait to give them to him!

Thanks for all your compliments to me about my weight loss... as one comment from Keri said it is kinda weird to say anything about that when your pregnant but healthy is very important to me! I have alot more to go when the baby is born. I have never set out to diet while being pregnant so don't think that!! God is just blessing me to be healthier for the baby as well as myself!

Tomorrow night is GNO (Girls Night Out) with my girlfriends and I can't wait. We are going to dinner, maybe some shopping and gotta see a CHICK FLICK! Wouldn't be GNO without it! We really have a good time and I am so blessed to be able to keep in touch with all my girlfriends - we grew up together and have known each other for years! As in 20 + years.. okay girls don't kill me... that does sound like forever ago!

Veronica, Thank you for your precious comment on my blog.... also I can't wait to find out what you are having !! Kristina, I am going to send you a pic really soon! You all have a great night. I am off to have dinner with my friend Machele.... hubby is in revival tonight! I soo miss him!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

Your posts are so upbeat! I'm so happy for all the wonderful things happening in your life! Good luck with finding out what the baby is! I'll be anxiously awaiting the news! The blanket you are planning on giving your husband sounds adorable! That is a very sweet idea!

I'm so glad this has been such a healthy experience for you!

Enjoy your GNO tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hey... Christy love your post... you are always so positive .. your such an inspiration. I was just thinking about you yesterday.. and all I could hear was "PRAISE POSITIVE" AND "PRAY FOR THE NEGATIVE".. THANKS BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!
TOODLES...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Gwen, thanks for coming by to visit me... I have been missing your posts/comments all summer. I am glad to see things are going good for you. Thank you for your compliments... I really appreciate them. I can't wait to give Jeremy his gifts! I will be sure to post soon as we find out! Wish you were closer so you could join us for GNO (its me and my girlfriends... one of which is Michelle - life with a teenage daughter). We have alot of fun!

Christy said...

Veronica, I love you girl! Jeremy and I live by "Praise the Positive and Pray for the Negative"... its a wonderful key to a happy and healthy marriage!

Sarah said...

thank you so much for the prayers and encouraging words. there's one thing I love dearly about church people. because of my illness I tend to have real good days/months and then I just go back to where 'i started'. it's difficult for some people to accept or understand but church people are always patient, are always praying and they NEVER treat me different for who I am.

anyways im excited for you and excited for the little one inside you. you are your husband seem to be such fun-loving people! that is beyond cool!! i'll be checking on thursday, definately!!!

Christy said...

Thank you Sarah! You are an awesome girl and I am praying for you and your illness. I love you and if you ever need a friend I am here!