Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Red & White

(blogger isn't letting my post my pictures! I will try later!)
This weekend was so much fun! We shopped, ate out with friends/family, went to fish, shopped some more, went to the movies, you name it! Too bad its is over but alteast now there are only 4 days to go before the next one! My hubby got to go to the first Razorback game of the season even if they ended up loosing! He had a great time with his friends & his brother Daniel. We ran around a bit on Saturday together before the game checking out baby items for our registry. We will find out on the 14th (Lord willing) what our baby is and then my showers actually begin the 1st weekend of October. It is going to be a little early but with the holidays it is easier for everyone. Perfectly fine with us since this is our first and we are new at this!

When we came home on Saturday we came home to a door full of balloons -- Red & White galore. Razorback colors of course! Jeremy is a huge fan and we both love going to the games. We received this from some of our good friends who normally do this for Jeremy & I the opening of season! The baby also received some Razorback things that are adorable! Are your husbands like this ??? Do they have a favorite team ??? Jeremy is already excited about this coming weekend when they actually play at home again! Unusual.... He had such a busy spring & summer .. fall is busy but things really slow down some. I welcome him being home alot more!

Did you guys nest so they call it when you were pregnant ??? WOW... I didn't think such a thing was true but my is it ever. We have been from room to room, closet to closet, kitchen, you name it.. tonight is the huge closet downstairs and then the garage once we get to it. I am having a huge yard sale next weekend on Friday and Saturday. I can't believe the stuff we have! Wanna hear something cRAzzzY ??? I went thru our closets and we only use plastic hangers... I don't know what hit me but I wanted them all white and not off white either! So at 9:00 at night Jeremy is running from one WM to another buying over 300 hangers! Needless to say all of our hangers match, they are all bright white and boy did I feel silly once I was over my spell... :0) I am anal about my house and I know it... it has to be spotless but I have been so relaxed since being pg! I really have.. something has hit... they say it is the thing called ......nesting! I think Jeremy has it too... we (he) cleaned out all of the kitchen. You know how you 'collect' glasses and such over the years? Well, its all in the yard sale too! Forks bend, you loose pieces and such ??? YES ....All in the yard sale.... hopefully we now make enough to replace our expenses! I really hope some of you can relate! If not I am just soooo silly! Nesting.... so they say ?!?!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I definitely did lots of nesting! It's a natural thing when you are pregnant! I have a new link to my blog: http://reflectionsofamom.com. Come by and see me!

This Journey of Mine said...

I nested big time through both my pregnancies. I loved it. We got so much done. Sometimes, I wish I could have the "nesting" phase without being pregnant, just to get more done in my home.

Anonymous said...

I nested a lot with the second one... not so much with the first since I kept busy with school by day and work by night.
about the hangers....I color coded my closet before.. is that crazy or what and I was not pregnant either .. just a geek!
you are welcomed to come to my little nest and do your momma thing here...

Anonymous said...

I didn't nest when I was pregnant...I sat on the couch and ate cake!!LOL. I'm only partly kidding! So, the 14th huh? I can't wait to hear the news.

Oh, and my hubby is not much into sports, but he's all about OHIO!!! So, my baby can't wear anything with Illinois on it!!LOL.