Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Adventures in Bethlehem"


I hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I haven't written in a day or so. I have been super busy. I wanted to ask you all to pray for Jeremy & I.... we are starting to plan VBS at the church and we really put alot into this! It takes months of planning and preparing. So far this year we have our theme and story line. It is going to be called "Adventures in Bethlehem" . We will have our stories together and a lesson plan next week. Last year was a huge success and alot of kids who do not attend church on a regular basis were there. Please pray we will minister to those who are in need and be a light in our neighborhood. If any of you have any ideas at all let me know - We plan the crafts, music, lesson, props and everything! You might have a thought we haven't come up with and God may bless us to use it! Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday! We have had lots of rain --- we needed it! If you remember, pray for Jeremy.. he is in revival this week in MO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CHRISTY! Our first meeting for the vacation bible school was last week but I did not get to attend. I really been debating if I SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T VOLUNTEER. I really enjoyed it but we have lots going on this summer. We usually have a vbs fair so everyone can sign up where they would like to help out. I was in crafts because I love to do crafts. I plan on attending the fair to see if the Lords leads me on a different adventure or if I should just sit back this year. We had several kids last year and we even had some six graders ....what a blessing.Good luck and I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR LOVE AS HE TRAVELS...

Christy said...

Thank you SO much girl.. let me know what you decide to do!