Sunday, May 07, 2006

I.....


I... thought this was really cute so I thought I'd share...

I ...

I want...to be a mommy some day....
I wish...my brother wouldn't have gotten a divorce....
I hate...getting up early (before 8:30) in the mornings!
I am... SO in love with my husband!
I miss...Jeremy ALOT when he is away preaching....
I hear...me fan blowing....
I wonder ......... ALL the things heaven will be.. I can't imagine...:0)
I regret...worrying so much... it doesn't change a thing!
I am not...Anal about my house being clean regardless of who says so!
I dance...Oh heavens... gotta be honest? Some times to be silly... I've never been one to dance!
I sing...in my car! Jeremy and I do this ALOT when we are driving on a trip!
I cry.. I cry no matter what when someone walks an isle to be saved and accepts Jesus in his/her heart!
I am not always... in a good mood. I do have a bad day from time to time. I am human!.
I would .. love to have my grandparents here today...
I make...sure I say "I love you" when I get off the phone EVERY single time to my precious husband!
I write...because it's fun and I enjoy my blogging friends.. Jeremy says I write b/c he is going to publish my entries that I write about spiritual things one day....
I confuse... my numbers some times... instead of 125 I may say 152...
I should...learn to say no more often and not over extend myself...
I start....remembering how blessed I am and that is when I really get a blessing...
I finish...almost everything I start and like doing my best!

Now, see if you can share your thoughts with me... I tag YOU!

4 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

I...participated on my blog!

Anonymous said...

CHRISTY ... I ALSO GET MY NUMBERS CONFUSED ALL THE TIME...LOL

Christy said...

Sarah, I will check it out. I got your email and will write ya tomorrow :0)

Veronica, I keep telling ya we have things in common girl!

Anonymous said...

i posted mine, i was thinking you tagged me for this, but you didn't. i realize you tagged me for the 10 simple pleasures. oops. oh well. i can do that one later. sorry.