Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow...

I have so many things going through my mind... I tell you, I don't know if it is part of being pregnant and all women have these things running around up there OR if its me because I am still in such shock! I am exhausted but can't sleep because of the excitement, the questions, the thoughts of being a mom, so many little things. It hit me lastnight --- I am going to have this baby! Like physically have it.

Already I have so many happy thoughts and feelings! I can't imagine as this little baby grows and I bond with him/her or them of what I will feel. It is incredible. I have dreamed of this for years. I go to the doctor on Friday
because I am diabetic and he did switch my bp medicine since I was on a small does anyways. He said he'd rather me be on something safe and not take anything at all and have to later and it be hard to control. I know I have a few things against me because of my health but I am not believing any of the devils lies. I know what God can do and he has done exactly what he said he would. In the last two years Jeremy and I have sold out to him and we learned about being in his perfect will not his permissive. Since doing so he has brought us so far and down the journey exactly as he planned. It couldn't be more perfect. Honestly, I can say I learned what I needed to, I have grown and he keeps answering our prayers!

Jeremy is SUPER excited! His face ----- priceless! He has began already praying over the baby and for our lives together as a family. We plan to begin reading the bible soon!


Pray for us. I will keep you all posted. I love you guys, you are such wonderful friends. Several of you have prayed for me and YES Amanda, your prayers were answered.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY! One night when i woke up and you were on my heart I asked the Lord, "How do you want me to pray for Christy? Why are you waking me up to pray for her?" Instantly I knew I was to pray for a baby! I promise, this really happened. So, I am so excited! I love you girl.

Unknown said...

P.S. My Jeremy said it was so good that I told you right after that happened because you really know that I did pray about that.

Christy said...

I believe you, I really believe you and as I said ... you know you have a friend in the Lord when they care enough to be obedient (especially out of sleep ha ha) and pray for you. Its been a coming, I just had to give it ALL to him and believe me, he was preparing me for this. I am still scared to death. I do NOT take parenting lightly... it is a huge thing to us. I believe your a great mommy... I've told alot of you girls, I hope I am 1/2 the mom you are! I told Jeremy the exact min I got your email and I told him you were woken up to pray for me then and he thought it was awesome! Pray for us now to come up with the perfect names for either or...

Anonymous said...

Yes... keep us posted. Take care and get some rest sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, well wait until they hand him or her to you for the first time. I was drugged up (I had an emergency c-section) so some of my memories are blurred. But I cried, and I just smothered his face in kisses until they had to take him away to clean him (while they finished me...). This life I knew from inside my body...and I met Josiah for the first time. Wow.

By the way,when you get ultrasounds...pay attention to positions etc. Because Josiah had his little ankles crossed in one...and he does that ALL the time STILL! He did it in my tummy and he does it now, in the bath, or while he's nursing, or sleeping, or playing....he loves to cross his little chubby feet! Just pay attention to the pics etc and see if your baby does that later.

Christy said...

Neat thing to watch for girl! Yeah, thanks for the tip! Today we have been throwing names around.. wow.. what a chore!