Monday, May 01, 2006

Ten Simple Pleasures...

I am off to OKC for my last bit of training for my new job. I am loving it AND I feel so blessed. I have absolutely been blessed not only with work but the friendships I have made. I am thrilled! I was catching up on my reads and all before heading off to the hotel and I thought I'd do the tag from Stephanie....

Ten Simple Pleasures...

* reading my bible...

* I love going to the park and feeding the ducks with my husband... we have done this since we started dating.. in the fall or early spring is my favorite time.

* hearing Jeremy or my dad preach

* I love it when I get a card or something in the mail unexpected -- I hate bills ! :0)

* A phone call that says " I have been praying for you"

* ANY time with my family

* planting flowers with Jeremy

* scrapbooking

* getting my nails done

* praying with my husband

Now I am tagging you.... Veronica, Michelle, Amanda, Kelly, Kristina

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Sorry I haven't emailed. It's been nuts around here! You are in my prayers!!

Christy said...

List ten of your 10 most simple pleasures as I did on my blog!

Christy said...

Amanda, we'll catch up soon. I have been in OKC for two days. Will call you thurs or fri night :0)