Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tomorrows First Visit....


Well tomorrow is my first visit at the Doctor and we are excited to go! Jeremy & I have our list of questions to ask of course and I hope he will give us lots of information. I called my mom lastnight to tell her some of the things on our minds and to see if she had any other things we might have forgotten.... she mentioned a few things then I had her ask dad (so he isn't left out of course). He proceeded to tell me he came up with a boys name! I won't even mention it because one its out of the question and two he was being silly! Next I had her ask my brother Nathan.. he said "Ask if its a boy".... I am cracking up by this time. My other brother Aaron was sleeping (he is catching up after years of college) so I didn't get his thoughts! <> I will let you all know how things go tomorrow. They moved my appointment from 9:00 am to 11:00 am so since it isn't an earlier appointment I may be there a while. I love first appointments because I usually can get in and out! Thank you all for your love, your prayers, your phone calls and emails. You all are wonderful friends! Amanda, I am taking the advice ... NO WORRIES! I am remembering that til January! I love you all!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm praying for you guys today! I can't wait to hear what the doctor says!

Christy said...

Thanks ladies, going to post soon! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

keep us posted. due in jan?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, wh at did you find out?

Like I've been telling everyone we are back from our long week, and I'm finally back to blogging again. Great to see your posts again. Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!