Wednesday, September 13, 2006

~Email

I just wanted to say thank you to my friends who have emailed me this week regarding the baby. It means alot that you girls think of me and have been praying for me. Some of you check on me from time to time while others do on a weekly and yet some times daily basis. I love you guys - your the best!

Lots of email -- yes I am going to let you all know as soon as I find out and yes I am going to reveal the names! Both for a boy and a girl have sentimental meaning to Jeremy & I. Just can't wait to call our baby by his or her name!

Again thank you to my online buddies and ones I call friends - Veronica, you are priceless! I've enjoyed our talks so much and the fact we have been pregnant at the same time. You've challenged me that no matter what - just be faithful to prayer! Amanda, thanks for all the pregnancy advice and tips. Most of all for praying for me when the tests were all being ran! I've learned "Trust HIM". Your scripture you shared with me - it has stuck! I believe your a prayer warrior! Kristina, your awesome and keep my blog looking awesome! You have a heart of God! You inspire me in some many area's of being a mommy - I can't name them all. Gwen, I just love you! I admire so many things about you! Knowing you in the little time I have has made me see that there isn't any challenge as a mother too big! Your kids are so blessed to have you as mommy!

Michelle - just one more day and it won't drive you crAZy anymore not knowing what this baby is! We've been through alot together over the years and I am glad you have been here for this! I hope you will be there to share with us the day the baby is born. I believe in you and I know what is deep inside you - God will finish the work he has started. Remember Proverbs 31 ... it will grow us and lead us as wives and as a mommy. Thank you for allowing God to be the center of our friendship - it is perfect. When it seems that no one cares & life is sometimes too hard, remember I love you and I am behind you cheering you on! Keep praying... be strong... victory is yours!

Heather - You have no idea what it means to me that you have chosen to be there tomorrow & for the birth of our baby. I remember being there when you found out that Mariah was a girl AND I will never forget the day you named her after her aunt Christy... I've always dreamed of this day - being a mommy and being one for the very first time is simply amazing. I am speechless, God once again has showed his power and his glory. You are MY prayer warrior! God knit our hearts together and I know life gets busy especially when we are both going in a million different directions. It may not always be ramon noodles and ketchup at 3 am but a lifetime is not too long to live as friends. I love you! (Yeah Yeah!) Some day we will walk streets of gold together! Remember God has seen your faithfullness, your obedience and he knows your hearts. He has those prayers bottled up inside. You challenge me beyond measure as a Godly wife! A pure example of what Jesus called us to be. AND... It shall come to pass! I believe with you....

I was just telling someone the other day of what I have learned about quality of a friend is the heart of what matters not quantity.... I could write to a million others but you girls were on my heart! Thank you for being my friends and for those of you far away - we may never meet in person this side of heaven but we will some day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet post!!

Kilikina
My Blog
Email Me

Michelle said...

That was so sweet, Chris! I miss you so much. These kids are keeping me on my toes - from their sicknesses to their activities! Brayden has 3 practices this week & his first game Sat. at 9AM! ugh! I am running ragged. But hey, I've lost four pounds!!! :)
Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christy for such sweet things you say about me!!! love ya!

Unknown said...

You are a beautiful woman. Now please tell us what you are having!

Sarah said...

Hey there Christy, sorry I've been gone for a while but well, what can I say, I'm a bad blogger hehe

I'm really anxious about tomorrow!!!! I'll definately be checking and praying that he or she will not be shy!!!!!

PS: I was looking at the pics on your flickr and I love when you do highlights on your hair! I love the way you and your hubby are ALWAYS smiling! LOVE IT! Brings smiles to my face:D

Anonymous said...

OKAY ITS ... 7:45PM AND I havent heard anything....??? well??