Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We are proud to announce...

We are having a SON! We both are so excited!
I am going to write more about our little guy but it is late and I am exhausted. Our appointment was at 4:00 and it was perfect.. when we left we went to dinner for our Anniversary and then to Dillards to shop! I couldn't help myself. Polo and Tommy happend to be on sale! I will tell you all about him and how the appointment went along with our name for him and why it was chosen 1st chance I have!
Our 8th Anniversary and all was perfect!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU LORD! Boys are wonderful!!! And so much easier to dress. Do you have a Steinmart? That's where I get ALL of Josiah's polos! Oh and at TJ Max too! :)

I can't believe you are not saying the name yet! UGH!!!

Anonymous said...

OH I AM SO EXCITED! Tell me the name! Congratulations. I love little boys!

momteacherfriend said...

Praise God! So happy for you Christie, and on your anniversary God's timing is perfect. 8 years and a healthy baby boy! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

gosh... I am so happy for you guys! so you and amanda are having boys... they are wonderful... they love to take care of momma. cant wait to hear the name!

Sarah said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited
I cant BELIEVE you're not letting us know the name yet!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwww i'm so happy for you Christy!!! Praise God! When is little mr HE due?

V. said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will be busy with all the blue prep you have to do!

God Bless you all,

V.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo happy for you guys!!!I can't wait to hear the name!!

Paula said...

Congratulations. Boys are awesome. They love to play hard and love harder. You will have a blast.

Gwen said...

I'm trying to catch up on blogs! A big Congrats on your little boy!!!!!!!!