Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two to go....

Only two more days to go ... no phone calls of cancellation, no change in appointment, and no word from the office this time. Looks like Thursday will be just fine! Unless this little one just refuses to let us know we will finally meet our son or daughter. It is awesome being pregnant and whichever God has chosen to give us is wonderful but I know there is going to be new feelings, new emotions and an even greater joy knowing which is growing inside of me. The anticipation has finally caught up with me (my family and some of our close friends were there weeks ago!) and I am ready! Jeremy called and the revival is going great but he too is ready to be home tomorrow and to our appointment on Thursday. We will celebrate with family and a few close friends Thursday evening over dinner..... I will keep you posted. Veronica, I will call you personally! :0) Email me and tell me how late is okay to call because we may be out for a while Thursday evening! Pray now that the baby will let us know!*!*!*!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the days of all the excitement of having the 1st baby. I envy brand new mommies because there is NOTHING like being pregant with your first. They are all special, no doubt. But something so exciting about a new mommy. So happy you are enjoying this glorious time.

Anonymous said...

That is SO very exciting. I too agree with Amanda and will always miss the excitement of being pregnant for the first time. Hopefully soon my day will come...again....for round two!

momteacherfriend said...

So exciting! Oh baby open wide let momy and daddy see inside.

Praying that baby will not be shy.

Christy said...

Thank you ladies. I am honest, I can't wait to find out. I have been so patient.... I haven't told many but I had to have a test done to check the baby for spina bifida (baby is perfectly fine) so they in Little Rock have known since I was 18 weeks pg ... I should have found out then but I wanted to wait to be with family and those we have asked to take part! The first few weeks was okay but this last week is killing me. I've never had a feeling like this before. It is so amazing... a day I have dreamed of! I love you girls!