Monday, September 25, 2006

??? Have I told you ???

Tomorrow is our 8 year Anniversary and have I told you that I am the luckiest woman in the world ?!?!? Yes I know what some are thinking but you can't make me think anything less -- I'm so blessed, I have the greatest husband ever. You should think exactly that about your husband too! Everyone woman should. If you can't then something is wrong. God has been so wonderful to me.... words could never express what my heart feels! Tomorrow is our 8th Anniversary and they have been the greatest times of my life yet I know the sweetest is yet to come. I am so looking forward to what tomorrow holds and the next day and the day after --- forever!

I hope to get to post some pictures of us and I have our pictures back from his mission trip and some pictures of my dear friends as well. Hopefully tomorrow we will get a new picture of our baby and maybe we can scan that one and post it too! Pray for us, we go to the doctor at 4:00 and it would make for an even more special day if we were to find out what the baby is.

I spent today in much thought and all afternoon after work preparing Jeremys gift. I can't wait to give it to him! I am so excited about it. We are pretty personal and we don't like to just 'tell all' especially over the internet but maybe he won't mind if I share some of what our day tomorrow. We'll see! I gave him one hint today - he asked for one (only one) so I threw him off... I told him I wanted a new car! Should have seen the look on his face. Our cars our paid for and we are wanting to buy a home so that really threw him off guard. Needless to say I was kidding ... wonder if I will end up with a plastic one ?!?!! He has such a sense of humor - there is no telling what he'll do to get me back for that one!

I've gotten a few posts, several emails and phone calls... do NOT worry...... if we find out what the baby is I will make calls inbetween the doctors office and our Anniversary dinner and then afterwards to try and reach everyone (I know some read my blog and don't have a blogger account so this message is for YOU guys). Britt, if you are reading this.... I love you and thank you for our card! I know it was you and not Aaron my wonderful brother who mailed it. Hee Hee! Leta, thanks for remembering our special day! Your email meant alot to me. Laura, if we find out what our baby is I PROMISE to call you! Michelle, let me make it out of the office hee hee. You will be one of the first to know. Don't panic. I am not keeping it a secret AND there are not two! Promise! Believe me, if we find out at this point I won't be able to contain it! Just remember the lastest we will know is next Monday. That makes me feel better already. Last but not least, keep your fingers crossed this isn't my first appointment to have gained anything! :0) Amanda, pray!

***Blogger stinks tonight! It won't let me upload anything***


1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are too funny. You better get a hold of me before you get on the elevator. HAHA! Good luck today. Love ya!