Saturday, September 23, 2006

GO Razorbacks!


Well... I am so excited. I have the best boss in the whole wide world.... I was able to get my husband tickets to the game today thanks to my boss! We went to get them lastnight and Jeremy was excited. The 50 yard line! He has been able to go to two home games this season and just loves it! DID I MENTION WE WON THE GAME TODAY ? GOOD JOB HOGS!

He loves football - such a man! It is so funny to hear him and his buddies talk.... even if he is with my dad and brothers they talk the game talk. The first game all the guys went - Jeremy, my dad and both my brothers --- you would have thought they had been on the field playing the game themselves. They never every call, every move each guy made, who scored what AND who caused the team a bad play! Cracks me up. Our we as women this bad when it comes to shopping, SALES, decorating, scrapping (that one is for you Michelle) ?!?!?!?

I went shopping today for maternity clothes with my good friend Machele.... she and I work together,go to church together, do lunch together, and still spend time together on the weekends. (She doesn't have a blog but she needs one! I am trying to talk her into it!) She is precious! A jewel. One of a kinda - it is rare to find a friend such as she is and I am blessed to have her in my life. She was saved - it will be a year this October and my daddy just baptized her two weeks ago. It was such a blessing. There is nothing like seeing someone you loved get saved and have such a heart change! God always gives what we need doesn't he? I was just thinking today while talking to her that God brought her into my life in the perfect time. We have known each other a long time, we even went to church together growing up but we never knew one another. I've had the chance to really know who she is and what God is doing in her life and through her. I am thankful that even in changing her and saving her he knew we'd be the best of friends. He knew I needed this friend in my life. He always knows what he is doing! BTW, the shopping was a huge success. I ended up getting a few things. I still need more jeans/pants! Do they not know short people get pregnant too ?!?!?

Hopefully you all had a great weekend. I spent the last hour chatting my head off with Michelle. Thank you, I needed someone to vent to. Soon hubby will be here to go to dinner and I'll get to her about those Razorbacks!
Tuesday is our next big day! I am not holding my breath but we may get to find out what our baby is.... God only knows! I think we have decided it may just be Jeremy & I to go OR maybe just my mom and dad. It would be wonderful to find out on our 8th anniversary! We'll see..

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd comment something about the razorbacks BUT for us, brazilians, football = soccer (ps: for the rest of the world minus north america it does too, btw! hehe)

And, hockey's still better:)
But I love sports nonetheless:)

Hey will be praying for you to find out about the baby along with your 8th anniversary!!! That'd be neat eh!!!

And the mission I'll be doing well, it's probably in the outskirts of Sao Paulo (where I live), we're going to needy communities, feed kids in the slums and sing songs, tell stories and preach the gospel! I think that's what we're gonna do but if it's mission, count me in!! lol so yeh thanks for praying:)

And I applied to go to a Bible College but we're still praying to see what's gonna happen about that:)

Christy said...

Thank you Laura - I'll call if we find out girl!

Christy said...

Sarah, awesome girl... I am praying for you. We love hockey and we love soccer too.... :0) Your just a mans girl.... are you dating anything?!?!?